Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
DChiuch

Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX's credits contain scenes from Kingdom Hearts 3D & Kingdom Hearts III

I'm just saying people is like "OOH IT'S CONFIRMATED NOW". Why? Yeah, there is the possibility, but you never know.

Oh yeah, I totally remember that time when clips of Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, Birth by Sleep Final Mix, and Re:coded were shown in the credits for HD I.5 ReMIX and absolutely NOTHING came out of that. What? Kingdom Hearts II.5 ReMIX? What the hell is that!? Never heard of it, lol! xP

*note to the mods, I tried to combine this comment with my first one, but it failed, so I had to post it as a separate comment. Please ignore the empty quote on the second page. Sorry.

Oh yeah, I totally remember that time when clips of Kingdom Hearts II Final Mix, Birth by Sleep Final Mix, and Re:coded were shown in the credits for HD I.5 ReMIX and absolutely NOTHING came out of that. What? Kingdom Hearts II.5 ReMIX? What the hell is that!? Never heard of it, lol! xP

Exactly. It's actually kinda pathetic that people are trying to rain on our parade here. Even if nothing substantial does happen, just let us have this one.

As for the news itself (since my original comment died, apparently)...

Posted Image

Edited by Kaweebo

HA! Called it! xP

Um, you do realize that the PS3 supports 3D, right? And a game can be reworked. It's not impossible, it's just a lot of work. The said that only reason they didn't bother trying to make Days and Re:coded into full on games is because of time constraints. It would have taken too much time and space to create a full new game with 2 other games in each disk. It wasn't that it wouldn't work, it was because it would take up too much time.

Seriously, I can't believe that proof of an HD treatment to DDD is starting all the doubters in the face, and yet they STILL deny the idea of anything happening.

Again, does nobody realize that it would be three years since its first release if it were released in HD next year!? Kingdom Hearts Re:coded was released 3 years prior to HD II.5 ReMIX, so why isn't anybody getting all butthurt over that? The "ooohhhh, it's too recent" argument isn't a very effective argument anymore.

PS4 can support 3D, has a touchpad/gyro controls, has dual cameras, is getting KH3 on it's system, hmm....

And yes 2015 would officially be three years. Not to mention note few hd remastered games got released for another platform less than two years. eg. RE revelations, Tomb Raider, and The Last of Us

Edited by jadentheman

Well this is quite a surprise, but it doesn't confirm if KH 3D will be playable or not. They might just remaster the cutscenes only and bundle them with KH3 and be done I'm guessing. Though if it does become playable I wonder what changes would be made. :/

Its gonna be a totally different experience if they really bring it to consoles but at least it'll make owning both the handheld and console version worth it. :)

Looking at the pictures, they are leading up to the BIG 3!

But I did had a thought about 1.5 and 2.5 along with DDD. But I'm not sure how to explain it in a forum post and I don't want to spoil nothing to others that hasn't played DDD all the way through. 

2013 was 1.5, 2014 is 2.5, and 2015 will be DDD Remaster all leading up to the KH3 release in 2016. Its like a pattern. 2015 will have FFXV for the FF fans and DDD Remaster for the KH fans. I can only assume that DDD HD will either be on PS4 or Wii U since motion controls will be necessary for the game to run

It would be for PlayStation 4 and maybe Xbox One. They would be stupid to release it on PlayStation 3 or Nintendo Wii U. And I can't see them doing cross-gen either.

And all those people whining about two screen crap, Square Enix have ported a few of their DS and 3DS games to iOS and Android no issue, and Capcom ported a 3DS game to like all platforms. So it's not hard.

It would be for PlayStation 4 and maybe Xbox One. They would be stupid to release it on PlayStation 3 or Nintendo Wii U. And I can't see them doing cross-gen either.

I wouldn't say that for certain, but I can see your point. I think it'd be kind of shitty to release the first two HD remaster collections on PS3 only to leave the one, last remaining game on PS4.

I wouldn't say that for certain, but I can see your point. I think it'd be kind of shitty to release the first two HD remaster collections on PS3 only to leave the one, last remaining game on PS4.

Well it's not like Kingdom Hearts III will be released during the PS3's life cycle.

Well it's not like Kingdom Hearts III will be released during the PS3's life cycle.

Well, of course Kingdom Hearts III isn't, but as far as the DDD remaster goes, I don't see why that has to only be on PS4. Just because they're both in the credits doesn't mean they'll be released together. After all, it's not like there's anything new that they showed for KHIII. It's just that scene from the announcement trailer again.

Well, of course Kingdom Hearts III isn't, but as far as the DDD remaster goes, I don't see why that has to only be on PS4. Just because they're both in the credits doesn't mean they'll be released together. After all, it's not like there's anything new that they showed for KHIII. It's just that scene from the announcement trailer again.

I didn't say they'll be released together. I just think they'll release it kinda like Type-0 HD, stand alone as a way to get people to buy a PS4.

3) It can't be on the PS3 either due to its double screen interface.

4) It is also said that its hard to transfer from one company's console/handheld to another company's console/handheld. They always said that turning a PSP game into a PS3 game is easy since its very similar, while the DS (and this case 3DS) and the PS3 games share no similarity. Its the same reason why KH358/2 Days and Re:Coded are movies instead of games.

Nope.

http://mlm-s2-p.mlstatic.com/resident-evil-revelations-ps3-gameland-3210-MLM4096760448_042013-F.jpg

http://sickr.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/resident_evil_revelations_box_art.png

http://cazadoresderecompensas.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/08/Castlevania-Lords-of-Shadow-Mirror-of-Fate-Might-Get-HD-Release.jpg

http://i2.cdnds.net/13/34/618x941/gaming-castlevania-lords-of-shadow-mirror-of-fate-hd-artwork.jpg

Maybe Kh 3D will be turned into a movie like Days and Re:coded were for 1.5 and 2.5 respectively, and be part of KH III. Of course it'll mean that all 3 Nintendo games (not counting COM as that was remade for PSP) weren't made playable in HD...

I didn't say they'll be released together. I just think they'll release it kinda like Type-0 HD, stand alone as a way to get people to buy a PS4.

Didn't Nomura say that he would like to have the KH series on one console? And, to me, it kinda be a short game for a PS4 game. So if anyone wants to get 1.5,2.5, and 3D, they can just play it on one console and pay less to play them.

Didn't Nomura say that he would like to have the KH series on one console? And, to me, it kinda be a short game for a PS4 game. So if anyone wants to get 1.5,2.5, and 3D, they can just play it on one console and pay less to play them.

Short? Please, there's a lot shorter games. They can't play KH3 though.

Maybe Kh 3D will be turned into a movie like Days and Re:coded were for 1.5 and 2.5 respectively, and be part of KH III. Of course it'll mean that all 3 Nintendo games (not counting COM as that was remade for PSP) weren't made playable in HD...

I doubt it. 3DS games are easy to port to consoles. Plus, KH3D HD has a better chance to be playable than Days and Re:coded.

Edited by Tom13

Short? Please, there's a lot shorter games. They can't play KH3 though.

or release it for both PS3 and PS4 to get the best of both worlds: PS3 users can still play 3D while they save up for a PS4 to play KH3 and PS4 users play 3D while they wait for KH3

or release it for both PS3 and PS4 to get the best of both worlds: PS3 users can still play 3D while they save up for a PS4 to play KH3 and PS4 users play 3D while they wait for KH3

I don't see them doing cross-gen. Square Enix aren't fans of cross-gen. They would want people to buy a PS4, so they would make a KH3D port exclusive to next gen.

I doubt it. 3DS games are easy to port to consoles. Plus, KH3D HD has a better chance to be playable than Days and Re:coded.

Yeah, it seems like a waste to turn DDD into a movie. I mean, they were thinking about turning Days into a full game before that ended up getting trashed. Personally, though, I don't think Days or Coded would make good console games. Days' layout on how the actual 'days' work wouldn't really translate well to PS3 and Coded's gameplay is...well, kind of annoying. DDD, on the other hand, could be turned into something fresh and I bet Flowmotion would work a lot better if it was re-touched for a controller.