Everything posted by Mysterious Figure
- Should Braig end up becoming the True Final Boss of KH3?
-
The Chi storyline - Unnecessarily complex
I 100% agree with you but I also feel the same about all KH games post-KH1, especially with the ridiculous lengths they go to explain why Sora is always level 1 in each game
-
Is the KHX story necessary to understand the story?
Mysterious Figure replied to keybladeblue6's topic Kingdom Hearts Union χ[cross] | Unchained χ | χ[chi]It would make everything going on now make a lot more sense but i'm certain the events of X will have to be explained to the player at some point anyway, if you really wanna know just watch a playthrough on youtube but if you like the suspense and mystery wait it out
-
What does Marluxia whisper to Sora?
"Race car backwards is Race car"
-
Favorite funny moments in the kingdom hearts series.
Roxas, that's a stick
-
Olympus Tournament ideas
Gamma Match No matter how you feel about Marvel in KH you can't deny this would be an awesome secret boss
- What Kingdom Hearts Tune Would You Use as a Ringtone?
- Square Enix teases big announcements for gamescom 2017
- Will we get the Release Date this Year?
- Drive Forms and How They Work
-
Missing Darkness?
Well they're at the Toy story world for clues Trying to find hints on how toys come to life through other connected hearts? Maybe I'm grasping at straws here but sounds like Xion to me. Would make sense if Xemnas made her into a darkness when giving her the nobody armour and since she sacrificed herself right after now they need to try and get her back. I just really want Xion back and think it would be really interesting if she came back as one of the 13 darknesses
-
What Awaits Us For D23's Kingdom Hearts III News?
Don't think we'll get anything outside of the new world reveal and trailer. If we were gonna get a release window I'm sure SE would have said so, after all look at how much they hyped the Ffxv release date reveal. On a less pessimistic note I hope we get to see some of the big hero 6 world in this new trailer
- Activision Teased a Crash Announcement for E3!
- Does Sora have depression in KH2?
- 2017: How much have you spent on KHUX
-
Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX Fight the Darkness Trailer released
Anyone else start cracking up when they kept looping the end part time of the music to fit all the games? Don't know why but I found it really funny
-
Exclusive canon back story for Kingdom Hearts III shown at Kingdom Hearts Orchestra - World Tour - in Japan
"Exclusive" and "Canon" were two words I really didn't want to see together again after the HD collections finally got announced for PS4; just when you think you've got the full story before KH3 you suddenly have to go to a concert to get the rest
-
How Many Of You Have Played All the Kingdom Hearts Games?
DDD and coded as the only 2 I haven't played, waiting on 2.8 to play DDD
-
Me dodging KH2.8 spoilers like...
- Why Frozen CAN (and probably will) work for KH3
- Final Fantasy 30th anniversary leaked plans-FF7R, FF13 Trilogy on PS4, FF collection
I'm gonna call fake; there's no way SE would skip PSX if FF7R was coming out next year, maybe early 2018 at the earliest.- The credits for 1.5+2.5 and 2.8
2.8 - maybe. But I'm pretty sure 1.5+2.5 will just be a direct port for the PS4- FF character for Olympus Coliseum in KHIII.
- Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 & 2.5 ReMIX announced for the PlayStation 4, releasing in 2017
As separate games or a package deal? You know what, doesn't matter, just tell me where to pre-order- [UPDATED] Sora is coming to World of Final Fantasy this winter
Wait, all characters? I thought it was just Sora.