Everything posted by Hallowseve
- What do you think will be your favourite track from Project Destati's Darkness Album?
- What is your favourite track from Project Destati's Light Album?
-
Why 2.8 is actually a blessing
It is definitely a blessing. A lot of us don't have a 3DS to play DDD, so I'm excited I'll get to experience something entirely new in the series. I just know tidbits of the story here and there. 0.2 and Back Cover are also going to be a great addition to the series. We'll get to see the return of an HD Aqua, with no ugly 2d/fish face. We get to learn a little bit more about Aqua's time in the Realm of Darkness... it's going to be awesome. Not to mention Back Cover will help clarify the story on the Foretellers and hopefully give them some personality. Here's hoping we see an HD Ephemera or Skuld in there, too. I know some people see it as negative and a "cash grabber", but I see it as a positive... a new adventure. So yeah, I'm looking forward to it. Definitely hope we get a release date at E3.
- What is your favourite track from Project Destati's Awakening Album?
- How would you take a Kingdom Hearts 3 delay?
-
What World or Worlds do you want to return in Kingdom Hearts 3?
I want to see the return of all the original worlds to some capacity. I'm talking about The World That Never Was, Radiant Garden, ect. Disney worlds... only thing I can see returning are the seven princesses' worlds, but some of those are terrible. I'm up for any of their returns though.
- Which new core Disney cast (Mickey and pals) would you like to see in Disney Castle/Town in KH3/future games?
-
Let's Support Osaka Team!
The game looks great from what they've shown off, so I'll support them. I have nothing to complain about BbS, and I have yet to play DDD. The system for KH3 seems promising so far.
-
Something that's bothered me about the city in The World That Never Was
I wondered the same thing visiting the world is KH2. I really love the design, a modern city in a dark rainy environment...awesome! In fact, I thought it was Traverse Town when I first got there (don't judge I was only 8 years old). I assume nowadays that the dusks and other types of nobodies reside in the city. Haven't played DDD yet, so I don't know too much about the world in that game. Though, the post about the buildings being solid is interesting. Anyway, when KH3 releases, hopefully we'll be able to explore the world and maybe learn more about the city and its purpose.
-
Why I think 20 worlds is silly.
I will be happy regardless, but with the power of the PS4, we'll probably have a little more than 20. I know it mainly falls under speculation at this point, but I think our worlds will include most (if not all) the original worlds, the worlds relating the the Princess of Hearts, and maybe a couple other new ones as well. And on the topic of large worlds, I feel like Twilight Town and Radiant Garden (if it truly appears, which I'm sure it will) are going to be greatly expanded on. It'll have to be with those Disney ride attacks and flowmotion.
-
Time Span between KH3 and KH4 discussion
I would say a 1-2 year gap would be plausible.
-
FF7 Remake and FFXV news coming!
FFXV is overhyped and I love it. Glad we'll be getting more information soon, not to mention FF7R news?! This is amazing!
- Top 3 Worlds You Want To Return in KH3?
- KH3 needs it's own 'Uncovered' event
- MAN I'm Excited for E3 2016!
-
Which do you think had the saddest ending: KH 358/2 days or KH Birth by Sleep
I voted for Days. I'm not one to get sad over a video game, but Xion's death had me near tears. The last words and the music really got me. I don't know why I felt that way, especially since we'll likely see her become her own person in KH3.
- Noctis in kingdom hearts 3?
-
Sora's journey theory
I'll happily take anything that incorporates the Disney worlds back into the story again. Plus, I want to learn more about Marluxia, Larxene, Luxord and Demyx and their respective pasts. Great theory and idea, by the way!
-
Sora and Kairi Romance Preferable at the beginning or the near the end?
It's beyond time for them to confess their undying love to each other.
-
Will we see a return of Master Eraqus?
Still liking that random idea of Eraqus appearing as a force ghost... In all seriousness, I'm neutral on his return. He can be resurrected or stay dead. I don't dislike him, just think his story had a good ending.
-
What older Kingdom Hearts Games Music you want to hear on KH3?
* The 13th Dilemma * The Encounter * Enter the Darkness * Musique pour la Tristesse de Xion * Darkness of the Unknown * Graceful Assassin * Dive into the Heart * The Other Promise * Sacred Moon/Deep Dive * Another Side -Battle ver.- * Hollow Bastion/Radiant Garden Probably missing a ton, but here's my mains.
- What should the layout of Castle Oblivion be in KHIII?
- Episodic Kingdom Hearts 3?
-
[Updated] Jump Festa 2016 event details
So much hype! I can't wait!
-
Pocahontas in KH3
Pocahontas is one of those classic Disney films missing from Kingdom Hearts. I'd love to see a Pocahontas world personally. I can imagine the field music would be a beautiful rendition of "Colors of the Wind". The colors would certainly look great in the Kingdom Shader, that's for sure. I hope Square does take some other classics into consideration too though. We have Tangled and Big Hero 6... both recent films. The classics need some love, like Robin Hood, The Jungle Book, The Black Cauldron, The Sword in the Stone, Treasure Planet, ect. I could go on, but I'll stop there, haha.