Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

Which aspect of the latest KH 2.8 trailer did you like the most?

Which aspect of the latest KH 2.8 trailer did you like the most?  

147 members have voted

1. 1. Which aspect of the latest KH 2.8 trailer did you like the most?

• Dream Drop Distance HD Gameplay
    • 0.2 Gameplay
    • Back Cover Scenes
    • 0.2 teased fragmented worlds
    • Release date!
    • Hikari/Simple & Clean (Remix)
    • Something else? Share below!

Really, all of it. But I think I liked the Hikari/Simple and Clean remix the most. I want it on my phone now! I really hope they release another soundtrack for this collection because I really want to listen to all of the new tunes, as well as a reorchestration of DDD's music and all of Unchained X's music along with Back Cover, as well as the Ray of Hope Mix. <3

I really liked the parts of the opening CG they showed! They look different than the usual but in a good sense. The colors are a lot more vibrant and their seems to be more detail! And I'm also super happy that they fixed Riku and Kairi lol

Edited by PrinceNoctis

The Simple and Clean/Hikari remix has gave me "How Deep Is Your Love" feels on repeat. I wonder which DJ was tasked to do this remake, Calvin?

I'm happy that we get to see Dwarf Woodland appear in 0.2, and associate that with Ventus in the same vein as CoD with Terra. Looking forward to other worlds that will make an appearence (probably Enchanted Dominion or hoping for some never before seen worlds in the KH series)

Its pretty rare for a small game like 0.2 to recieve a huge FMV opening like its numbered counterparts.

I loved every single aspect of the trailer!  The only thing that bummed me out was the delayed release date, but hey, even then, it doesn't bother me all that much, because all it means is that we just have to wait a bit longer!  I'm okay with that! :)

But seriously though, everything in this trailer was godly! :')

The music, oh dear GOD THE MUUUUSIC!!! The fine detail in those CGI graphics. The gameplay looks pretty nice and definitely not as "floaty" (well 0.2 anyways, DDD still looks the same unsurprisingly lol). Also the one month delay isn't even that bad and was to be expected since FFXV got delayed. The only thing that irks me is that it's releasing in the new year which could possibly indicate KH3 releasing 2018 but don't quote me on that. Anything is possible at this point. Also that there's 12 days between the JP and worldwide releases.... Yeah I really hope KH3 doesn't get the same treatment. :/

Peace!