Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

Which Heartless do you most want to return in Kingdom Hearts 3?

Which Heartless do you most want to return in Kingdom Hearts 3?  

101 members have voted

1. 1. Which Heartless do you most want to return in Kingdom Hearts 3?

• Behemoth
    • Devastator
    • Darkball
    • Neoshadow
    • Defender
    • Invisible
    • Hot Rod
    • I can't pick a specific one.
    • Another one? Do share below!

Behemoth! Hands down that's the one I want to fight the most in KH III. I still really want to fight the one that was shown in the KH II trailer.

But I'd really love to see Hot Rod, Neoshadow, and Invisible back in KH III.

I would really like to see many new type of emblem and pureblood Heartless in Kingdom Hearts 3.

I'd like to see the Defenders come back, they put up a good challenge in KH1FM and drop good rewards, so why not bring them back? Just please... not the Devastators.

Which of these Heartless do I most want back in Kingdom Hearts III...?

THIS BAD BOY RIGHT HERE!!!

200px-KH_enemy_Invisible.png

Invisibles are frackin epic, creepy and downright badass!  I loved battling them in the first Kingdom Hearts, fanboyed when I fought them in Unchained X, and yearn for them to appear in Kingdom Hearts III again!  I mean, come on, who wouldn't want this beast back in a numbered KH title!? :D

This is literally the reason why I would want Invisible's to return. Just look at how cool that Heartless looks!

Personally, I want the Large Armor and Zip Slasher from 358/2 Days to be in Kingdom Hearts III. They were really unique designs that stood out from the rest of the re-skinned Heartless.

Heartless50%20-%20Large%20Armor.png

Heartless56%20-%20Zip%20Slasher.png

Neoshadows are my favorite Heartless, but I wouldn't mind seeing more come back as well. Assuming this is Sora's biggest adventure yet, it would make sense to have as many Heartless from his previous journeys come back.

i know which ones i WOULDN'T want to return.

Invisibles, Wizards, or Angel Stars right off the bat.

all 3 enemies commit the horrible video game sin of being enemies that have extended periods of invulnerability that the player must wait out while in no real harm.

maybe in the KH3 combat engine they'd prove to be more enjoyable to fight but in KH1 they were such a chore. 

This is literally the reason why I would want Invisible's to return. Just look at how cool that Heartless looks!

Personally, I want the Large Armor and Zip Slasher from 358/2 Days to be in Kingdom Hearts III. They were really unique designs that stood out from the rest of the re-skinned Heartless.

Heartless50%20-%20Large%20Armor.png

Heartless56%20-%20Zip%20Slasher.png

Indeed, Invisibles are just way too badass and intimidating! :D

Ooh, yeah, the Zip Slasher is one Heartless I'd like to see in Kingdom Hearts III! That Heartless was a fast one, and a heavy hitter!