Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
The 13th Kenpachi

Which Final Fantasy protagonist do you most want as a secret boss in KH3?

Which Final Fantasy protagonist do you most want as a secret boss in KH3?  

120 members have voted

1. 1. Which Final Fantasy protagonist do you most want as a secret boss in KH3?

• Warrior Of Light-FF1
    • Firion-FF2
    • Onion Knight-FF3
    • Cecil Harvey-FF4
    • Bartz Klauser-FF5
    • Terra Branford-FF6
    • Cloud Strife-FF7
    • Squall Leonhart-FF8
    • Zidane Tribal-FF9
    • Tidus-FF10
    • Vaan-FF12
    • Lightning-FF13
    • Noctis Lucis Caelum-FF15
    • Ace-FF Type 0
    • Ramza-FF Tactics
    • Serah Farron-FF13-2
    • All of them!
    • None of them!
    • Another option? Tell us down below!

Tidus, cause he reminds me of Sora. Dunno how they would explain his growth spurt tho... xD

And Noctis.

He wouldn't need a huge growth spurt. Just make him hit puberty, maybe explain that he was a late bloomer? At or a little older than Riku wouldn't be bad for Tidus. Too bad he'd have a hard time ever meeting Yuna...

Well, in terms of a Final Fantasy protagonist being a secret boss, I'd like it to be someone we've never seen in the series before! I'd love that someone to be Cecil Harvey, from my favorite Final Fantasy of all time, Final Fantasy IV!  I believe he'd make a badass secret boss, especially since his character revolves around the parallel between light and darkness!  If you look at how he fights in Dissidia 012, you'll see why I think he'd make a great secret boss, combat wise! Story wise, like I said, his struggle of light and dark fits in nicely within the Kingdom Hearts Universe!

Final Fantasy IV for the win! :D

The True King, the King of Light, the King of of Kings, the Chosen King: Noctis Lucis Caelum!!!!

Although I have to admit I'd like Lightning and Serah to appear as secret bosses, along with Ace and Zidane.

Edited by Keyblade101

I'd have to go with Cecil from FFIV. Somewhat because of it being my first FF game and the only one I've beaten so far, but I think he'd also fit well since a big thing with his character was dealing with the darkness within himself and turning it into light.

You know what this is really hard question to be honest because I'm a Final Fantasy fan/huge fan too AKA Final Fantasy nerd at my age & if i had to pick I'll put it this way of the following enjoy :).

Olympus: Lightning & Squall in the finals in 1 of the cups

Struggle: Squall since Squall & Seifer are rivals for those of you who have played FFVIII before

Side Mission: it's hard to pick if i must I'll say Cloud

Last but not least in part of the story i guess i might as well & say Lightning

Secret bosses:undecided since it's so hard to pick

But however like one user just said I'm going to say same thing I don't mind all of them too :).

Noctis is a terrible choice.

1-Ray Chase already voices a prominent character in Kingdom Hearts.

2-Nomura's vanity will cause him to regurgitate his god-awful Versus XIII design and emo personality.  As if he didn't butcher the cast of FFVII enough.

No thank you.

Edited by Iggy