Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Idk if this is new but on Best Buy's website I noticed this

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/Kingdom-Hearts-III---PlayStation-4/9497135.p?id=1219020251765&skuId=9497135

Synopsis
Join your favorite Disney characters as they set off for adventure once again in the latest installment in the Kingdom Hearts legacy. Resume your place in this action RPG as you attempt to complete challenging missions with your favorite characters. Because of his firm but misguided belief that light and darkness must always remain in balance, the villainous Master Xehanort has sparked a flame that may turn into the all-out inferno of war against the "tyranny of light". Ask yourself — is equilibrium really worth the price of war?

It's up to you and your pals Sora, Donald and Goofy to undermine the catastrophic plot of Master Xehanort before it is too late. In an effort to do just that, these three set off on a journey to find the seven guardians of light, as well as the Key to Return Hearts. But these efforts alone may not be enough to halt war in its tracks. King Mickey and Riku must also search for previous Keyblade wielders in a final attempt to thwart Xehanort's nefarious plans. Gather your wits and buck up your courage — only you and your cast of Disney characters can stop this war.
Product Features

Return to the Kingdom Hearts, only this time, there's a war brewing — Master Xehanort is bent on stopping the "tyranny of light" from wrecking the balance between light and darkness

Join Sora, Donald and Goofy as they set off to search for the seven guardians of light in a desperate effort to find the Key to Return Hearts and undermine Xehanort's plot

Search alongside King Mickey and Riku as they seek to find the previous Keyblade wielders

Call it a gut feeling but something tells me this isn't the real synopsis. Sure Nomura pretty much stated most of these things in interviews but overall it sounds pretty vague.

Oh and who ever says "the Kingdom Hearts?" That just sounds awkward, it's always just been Kingdom Hearts, but maybe that's just me. :P 

This sounds fake/like conjecture. Master Xehanort doesn't have a desire to create equilibrium between light and darkness, he wants to reforge the X-Blade and dominate Kingdom Hearts. And the only game that has ever used the phrase "missions" to describe its gameplay structure was 358/2 Days, and there's no way KHIII is going to be structured like that.

I agree with Xehanort screw the tyranny of light

Screw both light and dark, vote for chaos!!!Free chimichangas and pies for everyone!!! Unless if your name is Frankie, in which case you owe me a hotdog!!!... I got off track again...What was I talking about again? Oh yeaWelcome to kh13

Screw both light and dark, vote for chaos!!!Free chimichangas and pies for everyone!!!Unless if your name is Frankie, in which case you owe me a hotdog!!!... I got off track again...What was I talking about again? Oh yeaWelcome to kh13

Chaos lord of discord sounds dark enough to me

Screw both light and dark, vote for chaos!!!Free chimichangas and pies for everyone!!!Unless if your name is Frankie, in which case you owe me a hotdog!!!... I got off track again...What was I talking about again? Oh yeaWelcome to kh13

Lol I think you mean to say Void which is neither dark and light, Chaos is Light and darkness mixed.

Anyways I think they'll update the synopsis as they go.

Obviously they don't know anything we didn't already know when writing that up, and the product features doesn't sound like a propper leaked product features so... Best Buy is being worthless to us!I personally like their placeholder release date the most! "Release Date: 12/31/2013"