Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Iamkingdomhearts1000

Petition for KH HD 1.5 ReMIX to be on Xbox 360.

49 members have voted

1. 1. Petition for KH HD 1.5 ReMIX to be on Xbox 360.

• Yes?
    • Or No?

dafuq?! Just buy the ps3, it was always better than xbox anyway.

be happy that you guys will have KH3. Who would have thought that the most long awaited KH game which is supposed to be "perfect" would be the firsr one to be multi-platafform. even worse, with xbox one.

poor nintendo fanbase.

The future now is KH 2.5 and KH3. Dont make them lose time with trivial things.

Edited by Sakuraba Neku

I don't have an Xbox anymore so I could care less about them releasing it on it. Personally I feel that for the most part KH has been released on Sony systems, so it should stay that way. :) 

If you can't afford a PS3, then Boohoo. KH3 doesn't need to be delayed anymore. Xbox can suck a chode. They should just be glad they're getting KH3. When you pick a side, don't cry when your console doesn't get a game. Either by the system or stop whining. It doesn't even make any senseto release the end of a saga on a system that none of the other games have been on. They just want more money.

Edited by NO_HEART_XIII

Lol. Petitions. Really? Kids still think this works? Unbelievable.

Exactly. CardCaptorDeadpool made a poll for Re:Chain of Memories to come to Australia & Europe in 2009. Didn't result in anything.

I don't have an Xbox anymore so I could care less about them releasing it on it. Personally I feel that for the most part KH has been released on Sony systems, so it should stay that way. :)

I think it's 50% Nintendo 50% Sony actually...when you see at the games that were released they're pretty much equal

Sony:KH1,KH2,BBS,Re:Com

Nintendo:CoM,Re:Coded,358/2 Days,DDD

Or just leave it on Playstation....

Why the firetruck should we leave it on PS? Does Sony own Square-Enix? firetruck NO

IMO the Nintendo Crowd deserves to play the Big Games since they have been supporting the ones that were on Nintendo Platforms(and don't forget Nintendo is huge in Japan...bigger than Sony)

And in Steam Sqaure would make a killing

And since KH3 is coming to Xbone too there is no excuse

Edited by DAMN

Why the firetruck should we leave it on PS? Does Sony own Square-Enix? firetruck NOIMO the Nintendo Crowd deserves to play the Big Games since they have been supporting the ones that were on Nintendo Platforms(and don't forget Nintendo is huge in Japan...bigger than Sony)And in Steam Sqaure would make a killingAnd since KH3 is coming to Xbone too there is no excuse

A Nintendo console never had a Kingdom Hearts game released, only handhelds.How would you know Square Enix would make a killing, I'm sure that they knew if it would make a killing, it would have been done a long time ago, my point is, the reason they don't is because they know it won't be worth it. It's like making the game from scratch when they port to computers (don't use emulators as an excuse).Sure, Nintendo is bigger in Japan, but guess what, only in japan, what about the other countries? Over 150 countries and yet very few Nintendo is big, notably japan.Your statements are very illogical. Edited by SHAZOW

A Nintendo console never had a Kingdom Hearts game released, only handhelds.How would you know Square Enix would make a killing, I'm sure that they knew if it would make a killing, it would have been done a long time ago, my point is, the reason they don't is because they know it won't be worth it. It's like making the game from scratch when they port to computers (don't use emulators as an excuse).Sure, Nintendo is bigger in Japan, but guess what, only in japan, what about the other countries? Over 150 countries and yet very few Nintendo is big, notably japan.Your statements are very illogical.

They still had games on their platforms.Maybe now's the time for them to use this opportunity to tap on a Huge Market that wants KH

Cuz most games do better on Steam,alot of people will buy it for mods and Developers make 100% of any sale on Steam as opposed to the 10% per sale that they make on Consoles.You're totally uneducated if you think it won't work.And no it wouldn't be making the game from Scratch at all...what do you think they used to make KH 1.5? What do you think they used to develop/port it? It sure wasn't the PS2/PS3...all Devs use PC to Develop.

You're Dead Wrong...the Nintendo KH Audience is pretty huge...Square would be dumb if they didn't put this Collection on the Wii U...they would have really nothing to lose and alot to gain.Numbers speak by themselves if you see the Handheld Nintendo KH Games

Nah I think your statements are illogical and blinded by Sony Fanboyism

Edited by DAMN

Nah I think your statements are illogical and blinded by Sony Fanboyism

You have answers to everything thinking they are all right and true. And not a fanboy, I actually grew up with xBox. But I accept what's true and I'm not denial unlike almost every post you make.

You have answers to everything thinking they are all right and true. And not a fanboy, I actually grew up with xBox. But I accept what's true and I'm not denial unlike almost every post you make.

Well let's see what's true then

KH has a big audience on Nintendo Systems? True

Square would make 100% Money per sale(plus no Packaging/Shipping Costs required since this is Digital) on Steam? True

But this is the company who decided to put KH3 on Xbox One when there's no Market for it in that Console at all

Do Square actually do research? Or do they just have their head stuck up their ass...probably the latter considering their hectic releases on different platforms all the time

Edited by DAMN