Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
opinion

New Kingdom Hearts III teaser trailer shown

Wouldn't be more sensible if that "scar" you talk about in the trailer is just a shade? This way Master Eraqus' scar would just be invisible since we are looking at his left side of the face xD

...True... but it's still Eraqus xP

As soon as I saw the trailer, that's what come to mind... :P

Plus the mannerism of the guy from the left seems so much like Master Xehanort in DDD (when he is in the throne's room).

Hairstyles also match, plus the japanese voice for Young Xehanort's DDD is really similar.

Got to be them! :D

Okay using a little bit of Photoshop magic I inverted an image of the video and made a clearer image.

The two characters do look a lot like Eraqus and Xehanort. Here's my take on what's maybe going on:

- In a flashback a young Eraqus and Xehanort are having a conversation.

- The lost masters could be some sort of prophecy referring to Aqua, Terra, Ven, Roxas, or Xion. Though only Aqua is a master, sometimes in the games Sora is referred to as a master too. So the others can be referred as such likewise.

- The part about light being obliterated and darkness prevailing could be referring to Terra, Ven, and Aqua's encounter with Xehanort at the keyblade graveyard.

- the "but you knew that" part can be Xehanort after the flashback referring how Eraqus placed his heart inside Terra's.

- The whole scar debate could just be a way too make him more recognizable has Eraqus or it could be mistake. After all mistakes have been made sometimes in the series. Donald and Goofy told Sora the King banished Pete and they didn't recognize Yen Sid's tower.

post-44523-0-71402500-1402198595_thumb.jpg

Edited by VeNate13

Please for the love of god let that guy with the curly hair be Marluxia PLEASE!Kingdom Hearts NEEDS MORE MARLUXIA!!!

Although is totally not him, I agree. Kingdom Hearts needs more of Marlu

Young Xehanort talking to a young Eraqus, but under which Master did they train? Also, there's still the mystery of Sora obtaining Eraqus's keyblade on Destiny Islands in the first trailer... Lotsa holes to fill

Young Xehanort talking to a young Eraqus, but under which Master did they train? Also, there's still the mystery of Sora obtaining Eraqus's keyblade on Destiny Islands in the first trailer... Lotsa holes to fill

I would say they trained under Yen Sid, since he is the only master we know of before Xehanort and Eraqus, he probably used the story of the Keyblade War, to try and maintain them far from the darkness, but he got  Xehanort enchanted with it instead, and Eraqus wanted to eliminate the darkness completely, which made things worse, and now it seems he wants to change that, by training and guiding the generation of Keyblade Wielders that will bring a stop to Xehanort.I would say that is more of a mere teaser trailer, and it will probably not appear in the game.

on that land shaw darkness prevail and light expire.. we know that the world was all united by light and after the ancient Keyblade War, they've become apart and the only way to go to other piece is through darkness. must be something or someone in the Realm of the Darkness that know about the lost masters and about the profecy, to tell YMX about it. also YME seems to actualy know or have heard of the truth.

something makes me believe more and more about a strong link between the Another Aprendice and Xehanort. keyblade patterns, darkness affinity, the knowledge of the past.. if not, what could these facts be? D:

Well in that new interview they said that anyone familiar with the story of Kingdom Hearts would be able to guess the characters' identities when they see them in the teaser that was just released. So Young Xehanort and Eraqus confirmed then!?!?

Well in that new interview they said that anyone familiar with the story of Kingdom Hearts would be able to guess the characters' identities when they see them in the teaser that was just released. So Young Xehanort and Eraqus confirmed then!?!?

Mostly likely that's it. Seeing how they resemble those two the most. Also they both studied under the same master, so it makes logical sense that it's those two.

Or it may probably be a flashback scene.

Please for the love of god let that guy with the curly hair be Marluxia PLEASE!Kingdom Hearts NEEDS MORE MARLUXIA!!!

HELL FRIEACKING YEAH MARLUXIA A F#$%KING SHINIGAMI AWESOME

We need more information on kingdom hearts 3 thats for sure, Because kingdom hearts fans like me might just die of anticipation of news or anything about kingdom hearts 3. xD

We need more information on kingdom hearts 3 thats for sure, Because kingdom hearts fans like me might just die of anticipation of news or anything about kingdom hearts 3. xD

According to Tai Yasue, we'll be having more Kingdom Hearts news soon ;D

Last 30 seconds 2 new characters teased in the background. Guessing they're the "lost masters"?

Who are the 2 characters talking though anyone who plays the japanese versionsssssss

They're probably Young Xehanort and Young Eraqus from the past. I can't see anyone else to fit more than them.