Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

Japanese Voices in English Version?  

28 members have voted

1. 1. Would you want the option to use Japanese Voices with English Subs in the English Version of KH3?

• Yes, Japanese Voices with English Subs would be a nice addition
    • No, English should be the only language in KH3 North American Version

I really hope Square Enix includes the option to use the Japanese voices in KH3 for the North American version just like they did with Lightning Returns. In lightning returns, the Japanese dub was in-sync with the mouth's of the characters when they spoke unlike the English version. I really hope they have the option to use the Japanese voices with English subs. What do you guys think?

They definitely can. The question is would they? I doubt it. There was A LOT of demand for it with XIII and XIII-2 but since they re-synced it for the English version it made using the Japanese voices harder. They got it right with Lightning Returns but that was through DLC.

Honestly, I haven't seen much demand for a Japanese Voice Pack, but if there is enough demand they would consider it.

I"d maybe give it a go. Besides reading subs that I hate, I'd do it on my second playthrough.. The Japanese actors are honestly so much better... Like I feel the emotion regardless of whether or not I understand it. But then again most of the Disney JPN case is kinda off.

Edited by Roxasman1231

Yep, of course. I love hearing certain characters coughoriginalOrganizationXIIIcough speak in Japanese.

Edited by Rinax

Would be nice. Mickey's japanese voice is super annoying, but most of the main characters' voices are better in japanese imo. Maybe I would still play the game in english first, and switch to the japanese on the second playtrough. I'm kind of used to the english voice acting.

YES YES. I want japanese voiceeeees

Here in Spain all games came with English voices (which I like, but I prefer the Japanese ones) except KH2, and I couldn't change it. I didn't like the Spanish voices! They were soooo generic...

There is Japenese Voice in Kingdom Hearts ? The Japanese Games of the PS2 Games are all in Englishdub, i doubt there will be a englishdub in KH3

I don't really care, because I will most likely stick to the English version. Don't get me wrong, I like the Japanese voices too, but I'm just more used to the English version.