Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jake

Have you ever met someone who has worked on a Kingdom Hearts game?

Have you ever met someone who has worked on a Kingdom Hearts game?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Have you ever met someone who has worked on a Kingdom Hearts game?

• Yes! I met more than 1 person who has worked on a Kingdom Hearts game!
    • Yes! I met 1 person who worked on Kingdom Hearts before.
    • No, but I wish I could!
    • No, I don't really care if I do or not.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

I am actually in a special group on Facebook that has a few members who are Community Managers and Publicity Chairs of Square Enix! Close enough!

Yes. Nomura-san is my neighbor and one time I snuck into his house and looked at his secret KH3 documents. I turned around in the middle of reading a piece of paper titled "Story Scene 127 - Simba Keyblade" and saw Nomura holding a peculiar keyblade as he said, "[Laughs] You'll wish you have never had entered this place." I am currently under witness protection and have a restraining order against him. He's not allowed to set foot in the same country as me.

Nope, but I would love to meet Meaghan Martin, Alyson Stoner, Hayden Panettiere, Jesse McCartney, Jason Dohring, and/or Benjamin Diskin! Plus Sora and Riku would be bonuses! :) (But I hardly doubt that I will ever meet any of them!)

Nope, and I don't want to either.  I've met famous people and it's always left me feeling like it was awkward and underwhelming.  I honestly don't see why so many people get obsessed about meeting their idols.  

Nope, and I don't want to either.  I've met famous people and it's always left me feeling like it was awkward and underwhelming.  I honestly don't see why so many people get obsessed about meeting their idols.  

In my case, i'd mainly want to thank them for bringing the Kingdom Hearts series. 

I have a huge interest in game development(mainly programming) so I would just get excited if I were to meet a person who worked on creating a Kingdom Hearts game.

No, and it's not really something I'd be interested in to be honest. As much as I like the series, I'd much rather meet the developers behind games that inspired me to become a game developer myself.