Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
kyungshidae

What is the best thing to do while listening to "Dearly Beloved"?

What is the best thing to do while listening to "Dearly Beloved"?  

93 members have voted

1. 1. What is the best thing to do while listening to "Dearly Beloved"?

• Eating ice cream with friends!
    • Watching the sunset!
    • Working on creative projects!
    • Doing homework!
    • Playing Kingdom Hearts!
    • Another option? Let us know down below!

I guess it really comes down to personal preference. As long as you enjoy listening to the song, then do whatever suits you. Personally for me, I like to relax while listening to music like Dearly Beloved, but occasionally when I'm playing a game, when I'm fighting through an onslaught of Floor-based battles,(Like the Pit of 100 Trials from the Paper Mario series) I turn on some kind of music that gets me in the rhythm.

I guess it all depends on the situation. I might listen to it while it rains or maybe when I'm alone and it's nice and peaceful. Mainly though, I like to listen to it when I read kingdom hearts ( the manga) because it just makes every scene that much more.... beautiful....

Edited by Organization member XV

I say doing anything while listening to that song is appropriate. My roommate and I will just put it on and have it playing in the background while we are chillin.

Doing genocide mode in Undertale

It depends.  I usually listen to music when I'm reading, chillin' on the internet, playing video games when I'm just grinding for levels, or doing creative things.  So all the time really.

depends on which version. i think listening to the Kingdom Hearts 2 versions of Dearly Beloved and the Reprise at night lying in your bed are great ways to let your mind wander and get real introspective about yourself and think about life. The version with the waves especially.