Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

Which Disney world deserves a second chance?

Which Disney world deserves a second chance?  

137 members have voted

1. 1. Which Disney world deserves a second chance?

• Castle of Dreams
    • Deep Jungle
    • Country of the Musketeers
    • Enchanted Dominion
    • Deep Space
    • La Cité des Cloches
    • Port Royal
    • The Land of Dragons
    • Pride Lands
    • Timeless River
    • Symphony of Sorcery
    • None of them.
    • Something else? Comment below!

Honestly, any of them but Timeless River and Country of the Musketeers. I voted for Port Royal because I really thought Jack Sparrow and Sora's interactions were great.

Also, I believe everyone here would love to see the whole gang dress into some neat Pirate duds when entering the world, am I right?

I'd love to see Castle of Dreams, Dwarf Woodlands, and Enchanted Dominion return and have Sora and co. explore them.  Same with Prankster's Paradise; I love exploring carnivals in games!  Halloween Town would be nice to see again, but I doubt it'll return.  And if we're having large open worlds in KH3, which it looks like we'll have, it'd be cool to see Wonderland again; I think it has a lot of potential as a large open world.

My answer is: why not all of them. Well, except Deep Jungle due to copyright issues. Still, how will they continue the story with said worlds? The possibilities I can say is:

Castle of Dreams has potential, since Cinderella would know Sora and the gang.

Pirates of the Caribbean and it's sequels which would be interesting if they added more cast members.

Hawii in Leo and Stich should work, I guess, but that kind of wouldn't make sense.

La Cité des Cloches has the potential, but, if it involves the timeline of the two movies, either the first or second, how would that work?

The Musketeers world would...well, I guess they could tie it towards the Disney Castle world, if they involve the suggestion that the Musketeer world is a part of the Disney Castle world, since it would be confusing how would that work. Like, there couldn't be two copies of the exact character that is from an original worlds-unless it's the Riku Replica-or Repliku, but he's a special case.

Symphony of Sorcerer is basically the Mysterious Tower-excluding the books.

Enchanted Domain could work. There isn't any sequels, but that proves there could be potential after the main story that happened in that world. Basically, Aqua finished future Sora's job and finished what needed to be done and continue on.

For Land of Dragons, I guess there's potential, but I think it would have to be either around the second movie of Mulan or before Mulan II.

Pride Lands...oh boy...either it can be time travel from TKL 1 1/2-basically Timon or Pumba's perspective, which would make no sense, because of KIngdom Hearts II, or around TLK II. Either way, that world is fine on its own, for its own story without Sora and Co. intervention.

Timeless River, I don't see how going back into time again would work, especially since Sora canonically, if I remember right, sealed the doors.

Well, that's about it. Realistically with some worlds, they don't HAVE to given a second chance, either due to that the story in that world is finished and there needs to be no more intervention in that world, or for some reason, specific worlds have to be revisited for whatever reason. Still, in my opinion, worlds like Deep Jungle don't have to be revisited, because, the story is fine by itself. I mean, Tarzan has an animated series, and there is no way they would add that story line to Kingdom Hearts. Still that's what I have to say about this.

Unless, Sora, Donald, Goofy, Kairi, Riku, Aqua, Terra, Ventus, Xion, Axel, Mickey, anyone that has the ability to visit worlds, if they just want to visit any world on their own, I guess that would be an excuse to have that world back into game play or just story.

Edited by kingdombladesventus

I'd probably go with Deep Jungle because of Tarzan bias but, you know... contracts...

But you know what? Neverland. Yeah that's right, I'm choosing the world that's already been in more than half the games. Why?

Because we still need to be paid back for Sora's only visit to the place not even attempting to utilize the actual islands of Neverland and instead stick us on a f*cking pirate ship and a clock tower that isn't even part of the original Neverland. I demand satisfaction!

Seriously, it's like if we went to Wonderland and got stuck in that boring bank by the river where Alice starts chasing the White Rabbit at.

Edited by Firaga Sensei

Worlds I'd love another shot at would be La Cite De Cloches, Port Royal, Pride Lands and the Land Of Dragons!

For La Cite De Cloches, while I loved it in Dream Drop Distance, I thought that there could have been even more potential with the story elements of that film, ya know? Considering it's one of Disney's darker films, they could emphasize on Frollo's corruption a bit more and on Quasi's insecurities, should the world appear again in Kingdom Hearts III! (I love the Hunchback Of Notre Dame, it's one of my favorite Disney films, okay?)

For Port Royal, for obvious reasons!  I NEED TO SEE CAPTAIN JACK AGAIN, IN THAT GLORIOUS KINGDOM SHADER! xD

For Pride Lands, I've always said we'll be witness to Kovu and Kiara's story from Simba's Pride!  With the Book Of Prophecies in play, it probably wouldn't be too far-fetched, ya know? (Kovu and Riku could relate sooo much! X_X)

And as for the Land Of Dragons, I'd love to see it return!  I loved the world in Kingdom Hearts II, and I think it'd be awesome to fight alongside Mulan and Shang again! :D

Edited by The Transcendent Key

I could've choose all of them if there we're that options above. But I'm giving it all to the Symphony of Sorcery, because there's plenty of room for more segments to appear in the world for future installments (especially the ones from Fantasia 2000). The world is in some ways more superior than Timeless River (and their Windows of the Past portals), because with Unreal Engine, the environments could look really rich with personality and depth than any other worlds. Also, I would love to see the Firebird segment implemented as a Boss fight, as well as Pomp and Circumstance (where I can imagine a past time Donald in some form of training to become a wizard, much like Mickey to become a keyblade wielder), Pines of Rome (the boss battle with Spellican in 3D gives us a glimpse on how Sora could traverse the skies with the whales), and The Steadfast Tin Soldier (heck why not make Sora and co. as small as a toy and battle the Jester as another Boss fight).

I'd like a return to wonderland, and I don't mean by using the stupid Tim Burton live action adaptations, because that wouldn't make sense as we originally went to world in animated format. I would just like to see how much more interesting things they could do with the world using the new engine.

I think Disney castle and Timeless river would also be a nice return or not exactly Timeless river, but a return to the black and white world, because Disney castle was being built around the cornerstone of light, and think seeing more of mickeys past would be cool.

I'd probably go with Deep Jungle because of Tarzan bias but, you know... contracts... But you know what? Neverland. Yeah that's right, I'm choosing the world that's already been in more than half the games. Why? Because we still need to be paid back for Sora's only visit to the place not even attempting to utilize the actual islands of Neverland and instead stick us on a f*cking pirate ship and a clock tower that isn't even part of the original Neverland. I demand satisfaction! Seriously, it's like if we went to Wonderland and got stuck in that boring bank by the river where Alice starts chasing the White Rabbit at.

Same thing with Deep Space. Even though the world is based off of Stitch's origins, I still wish we had more than just that, since he comes from a movie mostly located in Hawaii which is an awesome place we'd all love to explore in KH. Let's hope in 3.

Symphony of Sorcery is my first choice, but I'd also be up for Port Royal being included with a bit of a revamped ship traveling system plus some more dynamic maps to play with the Flowmotion a lot better. For S of S, some areas using Fantasia 2000 shorts would be pretty cool. It'd be nice to see a few others too, but it sounds like it's going to mostly be new stuff this time around, and it honestly doesn't make sense for worlds like La Cite' des Cloches or the The Country of the Musketeers to really return, as their events have kind of already been settled in DDD (and the Musketeers world was from the past anyway, so that would really make things even more confusing). I'd really love to see Space Paranoids/The Grid have another go, but since Disney had to go and cancel the planned sequels it doesn't look like there's going to be any viable material for them to really be relevant enough anymore, so I'm going to have to begrudgingly let them go.

I voted Symphony of Sorcery because I'd love to see Fantasia again. I don't think it'll happen though as it's technically a world set in the past, but hey stranger things can happen.

While I'd love to visit Timeless River again, I don't think the BW era will be touched on again. However, if they could find a reason for us to go back to when Mickey and co. jumped into the world of colour back in the 30s then I'd definitely be a thousand times down for that.