Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
neil98

Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 + 2.5 ReMIX title selection screen revealed

Upon looking at the Japanese PlayStation site, it appears that the 1.5 + 2.5 page has updated with a screenshot of the new selection screen. You can view it below.

5VkZv4s.png

Source: http://www.jp.playstation.com/software/title/pljm84068.html

It seems that this is the official screen, since it's from the official PlayStation site. I find it interesting, and also a lot more pleasant to look at than the original screens.

Edited by Rocketboy

Oh, wow, does this confirm that Days is meant to be done before KH2? I played Days first and I feel like it heightened my enjoyment of the prologue of KH2, but a lot of people feel it isn't the same without a sense of mystery, so.

You know this is a pretty cool menu I was wondering what they would do with it and this is actually really good.  It is interesting that they have the separate credits for both 1.5 and 2.5 but it's not surprising you would think they would do their own credit things but oh well.  Still this is probably my favorite menu among the Collections

Riku's face in the image where he's holding Soul Eater and Axel's face both definitely look Photoshopped. It's so strange that they do that for some promotional images.

WHY IS 358/2 BEFORE KINGDOM HEARTS 2?!

You mean, aside from the fact that it takes place before KH2? Well most because they stacked the games up in the order of 1.5 to 2.5. 1.5's order was KH1, Re:CoM, 358/2 Days, while 2.5's order was KH2, BBS, Re:Coded. They're just presenting them in the order of the remixes.

It makes sense I guess, though I will admit I was kind of hoping for a release order instead, personally. Still, there's nothing stopping me from playing in the order I want to play in. I'm going to have a field day playing all of these in release order on Proud mode while playing the DS games alongside their movie counterparts...well, a "field year" I guess. Once I beat 2.8's games again on Proud mode, I'll revisit everything again in the same order on Critical as training for KH3, once it's release year is confirmed.

Also, to be clear, yes, the Special section at the bottom is for the themes. Again, just like every previous ReMIX. The only special credits are the 1.5 and 2.5 ones that are listed separately at the bottom. Kind of a shame they didn't make a combined credits, but eh, what can you do? That would have been very tightly packed I guess.

This is going to be the best Kingdom Hearts title for the Xbox users who decided to move to PS4 (me lol). I've started with the X360 and then the X1, then I bought the PS4. I've installed all of my Square Enix titles on it.

Riku's face in the image where he's holding Soul Eater and Axel's face both definitely look Photoshopped. It's so strange that they do that for some promotional images.

They did the same thing with I.5 and probably with II.5

(00:40)

Edited by Taco Lea

People tend to overreact to the Days/KH2 thing, honestly. Days is a prequel, but it focuses more on being it's own thing, and KH2's handling of the Organization is a failure regardless of whether or not you play Days first (though KH2FM did try to fix it by adding more Org cutscenes, and it didn't do a bad job).

It's not anywhere as bad as doing DDD before BBS, or Days before CoM. And I wouldn't say KH2 was RUINED FOREVER to me just because I did Days first. KH2 IS my favorite game of the series, even if I only played through it once.