Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
SnowPint7Fourths

Who is the greatest Disney villain of all time?

Who is the greatest Disney villain of all time?  

76 members have voted

1. 1. Who is the greatest Disney villain of all time?

• Chernabog
    • The Evil Queen
    • Stromboli
    • Queen of Hearts
    • Captain Hook
    • Maleficent
    • Cruella
    • Shere Khan
    • Ursula
    • Gaston
    • Jafar
    • Scar
    • Frollo
    • Hades
    • Clayton
    • Shan Yu
    • Yzma
    • Mother Gothel
    • Hans
    • Someone else? Share below!

Maleficent of course! She is the true mistress of evil. Plus, she's beautiful, elegant, enchanting, and she's knows what she wants and she'll do anything to get what she wants. The other thing why I love Maleficent is that she's a pretty powerful fairy. Her magics is pretty top notch and she turns into a mother freaking dragon for crying out loud!!! To me that's why Maleficent is my number one favorite Disney Villain of all time. While Dr. Facilier is my second favorite Disney Villain of all time! Man I so wish Dr. Facilier makes an appearance in Kingdom Hearts 3.

I love them all xD. If I had to narrow it down, it'd be between Frollo and Yzma. Frollo shows no mercy to me. He's infatuated with Esmeralda, a gypsy who he wants to kill, has a badass song about his sick twisted mind, and was willing to throw a BABY down the well because he was ugly. And kept the baby, making him grow up to fear the world. Yzma, on the other hand, is just fun to watch. I love her voice actress, she nails the character perfectly. And she gets away with taking over the empire for a while, until being defeated by turning into a cat. An adorable evil cat.

My second favorite would be Hades ^-^

Honestly, it was hard to choose which was the greatest, nor do I really have a favorite LOL I did choose Frollo because he had a freakin awesome song LOL Though, I also would pick Chernobog because...well....he is manifestation of what the devil could be lik. Just PURE evil, manipulation, darkness, terror, etc. he was not even an inspiration for any of the villains of Disney, but he did show himself being what the devil could do and that presence alone is unsettling. I did feel proud of myself when I FINALLY beat him in KH1. WE BEAT THE DEVIK IN KINGDOM HEARTS LOL

You know, I thought that I was going to have a hard time with this poll, but then I immediately zoned in on Frollo! He's undoubtedly one of the greatest Disney Villains of all time!

The thing that makes him so amazing as a villain is how controversial and dark he actually is! Though he claims he's doing his duties in the name of God and the church, the guy twists religion for his own ends, and the man crosses a fine line between supposed "religious man" to borderline blasphemous! Just by looking at him you get the vibe that he isn't a nice guy, and the way he planned things for Quasimodo so that he could serve his purposes was vile, and the way he made Quasi fear the world was messed up! And for a man claiming to be purging the world of evil, he was lusting badly for Esemerelda. The dude became obsessed with her! The fact that he also happens to be a man that speaks well just adds to that villainous charm! This is why he's my favorite villain in the Disney films, and Hunchback is one of my all time favorite films because of how risky and dark it is! Cuz seriously, nowadays, animated Disney films dare not tread the ground Hunchback did!

A close second would have to be Jafar, because he was ruthless and he wanted to force Jasmine into marrying him so that he could become sultan! He also happened to be a badass!

Hades is also awesome because in addition to being evil, he's just plain badass, and James Woods made the character all the more awesome! Yzma is yet another awesome Disney villain, lol, she was way too funny, and I loved all her scenes with Kronk in Emperor's New Groove! xD

I could keep going on and on! xD

It's a draw for me between Scar and Frollo. 

Both brilliantly corrupted by power hunger.

I hate that the deleted 'Be Prepared' reprise in which Scar hits on and nearly rapes Nala was deleted as it would have added to his darkness but he was still badass. 

Chose Yzma, because I found her funny and I don't care for a lot of Disney villains because they tend to just be evil for the sake of being evil.

But after giving it some thought, maybe Callaghan from Big Hero 6? Still not extremely complex, but he did have a reason for doing the things he did and there were some nice parallels between him and Hiro.

As much as I believe Captain James Hook from Disney's "'Peter Pan (1953)'" deserves this honor, my vote goes straight to The Phantom Blot.

Despite being one of the most-overlooked Disney Villains due to mainly appearing in the comics/graphic novels, The Phantom Blot is definitely Mickey Mouse's TRUE Arch-Nemesis!!  In fact, there are times when Peg-Leg Pete works for The Phantom Blot!!

Plus, he looks menacing with that inky-black cloak.  Underneath his hood, his facial features are said to be based on Walt Disney.  This can give the impression that he is Walt Disney's Evil Twin!!

Furthermore, he rarely relies on henchmen to do his dirty work for him.  Most of the time, he works solo and is quite a formidable foe for Mickey Mouse, Donald Duck, and Goofy on many different occasions!!

Lastly, his dialogue tends to use rather detailed words whenever he shows up in the comics/graphic novels.  Once, Mickey Mouse comes to realize he is the ones responsible for committing a crime when he recognizes the Phantom Blot's vocabulary usage

Hands down!!  He has got to be the greatest Disney Villain since he looks, acts, and even sounds menacing in every way, shape, and form!!

post-39921-0-79017900-1416836168_thumb.jpg

post-39921-0-11948600-1498054684_thumb.jpg

post-39921-0-32076400-1498054693_thumb.jpg

Edited by SoraDaxjer28

061c8c6f02fb93fa8a3f945b562108e5.jpg

King Candy. Not only was he a cool looking villain, but his motivation and reveal of his true nature really took me by surprise.

Maleficent of course! She is the true mistress of evil. Plus, she's beautiful, elegant, enchanting, and she's knows what she wants and she'll do anything to get what she wants. The other thing why I love Maleficent is that she's a pretty powerful fairy. Her magics is pretty top notch and she turns into a mother freaking dragon for crying out loud!!! To me that's why Maleficent is my number one favorite Disney Villain of all time. While Dr. Facilier is my second favorite Disney Villain of all time! Man I so wish Dr. Facilier makes an appearance in Kingdom Hearts 3.

what the remake of maleficint dosent get is that she IS evil in person she dosent need a (good)reason to kill someone. If she had been Invited to the party she would have come up with some other excuse. 

PS:Dr facillier would be so epic!