Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Weiss

Kingdom Hearts III may be an Xbox One Exclusive?

With Microsoft's reveal of the Xbox One it has recieved mostly negative reviews from the gaming community. However, a big title by a popular company could easily change that.

According to a couple of Square Enix employees, the company is checking with Microsoft and seeing how well the new console could support a title long awaited, Kingdom Hearts 3. While Square Enix and Tetsuya Nomura, creator of the Kingdom Hearts series, prefer Nintendo and Sony consoles the company is considering making Kingdom Hearts 3 an Xbox One exclusive.

Square Enix employees say the new Kinect is a big part in Nomura's decision. It also appears that the Xbox One will come out before the Playstation 4 which will give Tetsuya Nomura more time to learn about the Xbox One.

We don't know for sure yet if Kingdom Hearts 3 will become an exclusive to the Xbox One but with all of this information it seems very likely.

This better not be true. The Xbox doesn't even sell well in Japan. >.>

It looks like it was taken down but luckily I got a screenshot.
Edited by Weiss

Well they needed a new system to jump another game onto. Hoping for multiplatform though.

And source?

Oh nvm now you edited it in.

It's not working.

Edited by Shana09

Well they needed a new system to jump another game onto. Hoping for multiplatform though.

And source?

Oh nvm now you edited it in.

It's not working.

The source isn't working O.o

Weiss, you trolling?

Fixed with a screenshot 

Edited by Weiss

I really doubt it even though that source seems pretty legitimate. Could be a speculation though...

I'm still leaning towards Nomura's interview on having the Kingdom Hearts series on the latest console in which he meant the PS3. Since Kingdom Hearts 1.5 is already on the PS3, the next remix and hopefully Kingdom Hearts 3 will follow suite. I really doubt they will jump around with different consoles since they already have in the past. 

Someone, please, just shoot me now.

Guest Lady Dreana

A decision like that could kill SE

I'd honestly be so pissed off. Kingdom Hearts and Kingdom Hearts II were both on PS2. They should keep it to Sony Consoles. The only consoles it should be on is the PS3 and PS4.

This would definitely suck, but did anyone see that the KINECT would be the main reason? I don't want motion controls in Kingdom Hearts. Ever. Of course, this is probably a joke.

There's no way this is actually true, but if it was, I'd have to say goodbye to Kingdom Hearts on principle.I had to give up Mass Effect 3 when I boycotted (and still do) EA games, so my principles are obviously more important to me than finishing a trilogy.  But still, that'd suck like hell. Good thing it's BS.