Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Is the KH series the only video game series you've known and kept buying games for a long time?

Is the KH series the only video game series you've known and kept buying games for a long time?  

117 members have voted

1. 1. Is the KH series the only video game series you've known and kept buying games for a long time?

• Yup, it is. All other series either stopped making games or I lost interest over the years.
    • Yeah... I don't usually keep playing a game series until the end, KH is an exception.
    • Nope... There are othersI still like and play.
    • Nah... There a lot other game series I still love.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

Sometimes I don't like people who only play kingdom hearts because they don't seem to get how games work and how game characters usually act and they treat it like a western tv show or movie =_="

I have always played many, many games. I wouldn't be a real gamer if I didn't!

I'm normally inactive between Kingdom Hearts and Sonic games, but if I feel like it, I occasionally play other franchises. And then I also have my best friend, who I can always count on to force me into trying a new game that I'll fall in love with. (Shout-out for Yohan!)  :wink:

Let me look at my shelf for a moment.....

The Dark souls and demon souls series

Persona series

Final Fantasy

Assassins Creed series

Infamous series

Elder scrolls series

Legend of Zelda series

Devil may cry series

Star wars games

ill stop there

No

I bought Mario games,Megaman games,sonic games,Zelda games,Final Fantasy games,Pokemon games,Metal Gear games ......etc

Sure KH is my favorite franchise alongside Pokemon,but that doesn't mean I won;t buy games for other franchises that I love like Mario

And to be honest I've been with Pokemon way longer than I've been with Kingdom Hearts

After all,we all wanna be the very best like no one ever was

to catch them is our real test,to train them in our cause

Edited by Metal Snake

Nope series like Pokemon, Dragon Age, World of Warcraft, Final Fantasy, Portal, Borderlands, Mario (and Kart), Kirby and a whole host of others are all I frequently enjoy.

Edited by KHSoraKeyBlade

I play games in the FF series, when I get my Wii U will be buying a load of Zelda games (I've played the DS ones, N64 and 3DS ones but never had a wii or game cube for TP or SS), I like the McGee's Alice series, Sims series, Mario and probably a load of others I can't even remember... KH is the only one I'd preorder for.