Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Lu Xun

Has the KH series ever taught you anything?

101 members have voted

1. 1. Has the KH series ever taught you anything?

• Yeah, it has! (tell us below)
    • Nope, never.
    • Not really sure about it.
    • Why would it teach me anything?

That belief, even in the darkest times, will see you through. 

That family and friends are your true power.

That the heart will guide you, no matter what. 

That you're never alone. 

That Maleficent's a bitch...

JK, but really: yes... KH can teach you a lot, if you look for it. 

Edited by TheTimidLight

KH has made me a pretty compassionate guy.

I don't judge anyone by race, weight, "coolness", etc...I make friends with anyone and everyone, because I know how it feels to get left out. I am avidly against the type of people who judge and make fun of others. Everyone has feelings, and I'm glad I'm gifted with the realization of that.

To me, the Kingdom Hearts series taught me the meaning of perseverance and willpower.  It taught me to overcome the doubt and hate that I held within myself for so long, and I was able to overcome my own fears and doubts thanks to this video game series.  I also learned that no matter the immense trials or harrowing tribulations that come upon us in life, that we can be able to overcome them by always moving forward and never backing down from your problems.  And well, the most important thing of all, is that in life, one must search for strength to protect the things that matter, like friends, family, and your true love.  This is what this amazing video game series has taught me, and I will forever hold Kingdom Hearts in high regard, as it is an important part of my life.  It's a video game series I'll always cherish. :)

Couldn't have put it into better words myself :) the fact that the game isn't just a game but..it has become a part of many people's lives..that's something special! to even come up with the question if it's taught you something in your life is awesome :D go Kingdom Hearts!  

Couldn't have put it into better words myself :) the fact that the game isn't just a game but..it has become a part of many people's lives..that's something special! to even come up with the question if it's taught you something in your life is awesome :D go Kingdom Hearts!  

Amen to that brother. :)