Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
opinion

New Kingdom Hearts III teaser trailer shown

This hype is sooo strong I hope we will see a BIT more at e3...at least a statement if the development is taking a good progress or not like "5% is done" or something like that (so that i can check how long i have until the ps 4 is necessary for me). I am also pretty sure that those people in the trailer are Young Xehanort and a Young Eraqus at least i hope for that. But i am wondering what the last phrase means: "But you know that, didn't you?"I think YX said that to YE but it could mean so much. How can YE possibly know anything, if he is saying that he never heard of it? YX and YE seem pretty close so, why would YE lie to YX? I am even more confused... :O

The one on the right has a scar on his left eye, along with the hair,sleeves,etc. I'm pretty sure its Young Xehanort and Young Eraqus. Also YX sounds to be already tainted by darkness and seems to be confronting YE in his coy way about knowledge he thinks has been withheld from him and kept between YE and their Master, and YE acts as if he is oblivious to his animosity saying things like "Yep, the master loves telling that story." but when YX brings up the Lost Masters his tone slightly changes with "Nope, Where'd you hear about that?" then YX sensing the falter follows up with " On that land shall darkness prevail and light expire...But you knew that, didn't you ?". To me it looks as though this YX is older than the one we see in KH3D judging from the neck and jaw line. 

- The story specifically Young Xehanort is speaking of is sort of the one Chirii was talking about in the online KH game, Chi

- Young Xehanort and Young Eraqus have a Master that likes to talk about the "keyblade war story" and seems addicted or close to it...

- That line Young Xehanort says is possibly FACT, as the things he mentioned were from his Master who is probably one of the Foretellers

Anyone else spot anything?

In KH X(Chi)'s Prophecy it said the 5 out of 6 of the Foretellers got a tome of prophecy

Maybe Xehanort and Eraqus' Master was the One Foreteller which didn't recieve a tome

And if you don't believe me with the confirmation of Young Eraqus, here's something: Take a look on the right guy's face: you see that scar right below his eye? Yup, that's Eraqus.

But in the video, we are looking at his left eye while Eraqus' scar is on his right eye

Im not buying the whole YX and YE theory being thrown around. My thoughts are these 2 are members of the new Org. and are talking about how Master Xehanort always talks about the keyblade war from BBS making the "lost masters" Aqua Ven and Terra. Of course these are only theories.

Im not buying the whole YX and YE theory being thrown around. My thoughts are these 2 are members of the new Org. and are talking about how Master Xehanort always talks about the keyblade war from BBS making the "lost masters" Aqua Ven and Terra. Of course these are only theories.

I thought of that too, but I think the YX and YE could be the case. We could use some background on those two before the final game.

And if you don't believe me with the confirmation of Young Eraqus, here's something: Take a look on the right guy's face: you see that scar right below his eye? Yup, that's Eraqus. Possibly displaying them as older people there, but the voices speaking are the young versions.

That is not a scar, it's just shading ^.^ but I think it's pretty obvious that he is, indeed, young Eraqus.

But in the video, we are looking at his left eye while Eraqus' scar is on his right eye

There was a scar developed on the left side of his face too... either way, the guy is still Eraqus no doubt about it.

Aqua was the only real master. Terra was just been called master by xehanort. Ventus isnt a master, just some one that have been choosen by the keyblade. What alot of ppl are saying, is that they are talking about the 6 ppl in KH X: ""I think it's time to tell you, then.Before my master, He who created me, disappeared,He bestowed His six followers with new names, and gave five of them a tome of prophecy.These five followers, who were to become the Foretellers, read the future written in the tome.Apparently a passage written on the last page shocked them."The war in that place will lead to the defeat and destruction of the Light.The World will be enveloped in eternal Darkness."And as we know, we havent seen any of them in the actual kh yet. There are ppl that are saying that one of those is Yen Sid, and the one that didnt get a tome of prophecy could be the master of eraqus and xehanort.And we dont know yet who are those two persons. But I think they are YX and YE atm.

There was a scar developed on the left side of his face too... either way, the guy is still Eraqus no doubt about it.

Wouldn't be more sensible if that "scar" you talk about in the trailer is just a shade? This way Master Eraqus' scar would just be invisible since we are looking at his left side of the face xD

yes but we saw how that scar was made by Xheanort in BbS in a flash back so that doesn't really fit because get got that scar when he was older

I feel like it being Xheanort and Erauqs when they where younger makes it too obvious that it can't be them and I kinda hope it isn't but some other type of villains or some kind of neutral party 

Oh ho, when I saw this teaser for Kingdom Hearts 3 in the 2.5 trailer, do you know how insanely shocked and surprised I was?  I was completely caught off guard by this, and when I saw the III in the background, it just made me have goosebumps!  Do you know how happy I was last night, and how happy I am now!?  Surely this is a foreshadowing of a big revelation to come, and we are now being witness to it!  Damn it Nomura, you are one hell of a sly fox!  God bless this man for being such a visionary!!!! :')

A game with Young Xehanort and Eraqus sounds exciting. And, that last line from X implies that they could lose the war. I kinda want this to happen.