Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

New Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX screenshots released (+ pin revealed)

Square Enix have released a new batch of screenshots for Kingdom Hearts HD 2.5 ReMIX, showing off the Kingdom Hearts Re:coded HD Cinematic Story Videos. These 17 new screenshots can be seen below, in our gallery.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Square Enix have also officially revealed the exclusive Disney collectible pin that will be included in the HD 2.5 ReMIX Limited Edition. This Limited Edition will be available in North America, Europe and Australia, and is available as a free upgrade when you pre-order the game anywhere. You can view the pin and the Limited Edition case below, in our gallery.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Update: Kaori Takasue, the Product Manager at Square Enix Japan Studios, has shared some comments on the official PlayStation blog about the size of the HD 2.5 ReMIX case, and how exactly the pin will be included. These are quoted below.

Hi +yourworldonfire :) thanks for liking the look of the pin, it makes us really happy. Art book for 1.5 remix was definitely a success too. The box standing next to each other is kind of a big deal to us, so we may have to make sure that the size matches up nicely next to your Kingdom Hearts HD 1.5 ReMIX box.

Hello +Arsenic 13, the brand manager from Kingdom Hearts 1.5 ReMIX told me that it was “critical” that we carry that side by side heights be similar. You can’t have one tall and one short right?! Let’s see what we can do about that. How about a window where you can say peek-a-boo to your pin somehow? We’re cranking ideas everyday! Thanks for your support!

Update 2: Square Enix Japan has released the Japanese versions of the screenshots above along with a new render featuring Data Sora, Data Riku & King Mickey. 4Gamer.net have posted them and thanks to them you can view them below, in our gallery.

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Click here to view the article

I will get it for my collection as it's a collectible, and because I always pre-order KH games regardless(I pre-ordered the Australian versions of KH3D and Re:coded even though the AUS versions didn't come with anything extra let that sink in. I'm super dedicated ok). But I really, really hope that isn't all that comes with it.....or I will be disappointed in you Nomura san, Yasue san.

When you click the pre-order option in the NA official website, it leads you to a pre-order page where you can choose your country (the ones available are US, UK, France, Germany, Spain and Italy), so does that mean the pin will be for Europe too?

Just remembered that the pin is probably for America only and that even though AUS gets the same version we won't get the pin even. Wow. Much cruel.

When you click the pre-order option in the NA official website, it leads you to a pre-order page where you can choose your country (the ones available are US, UK, France, Germany, Spain and Italy), so does that mean the pin will be for Europe too?

Europe is confirmed. They will be getting the pin. I'll ask EB Games if Australia will also get it.

I think it is a bit stupid how they aren't making the limited edition be sold in stores this time around. For KH1.5 limited edition, I got it at my local GameStop and I had already planned to do this same thing with 2.5, but now all I get is the game if I decide to get the game at GameStop. And the last time I ordered a game on the Square Enix store, I had to go through a big hoopla to get the game to my house, I don't know if I want to do that again for some pin.

Ok now I am a bit annoyed. But I was right it is one of the nice metal molded pins. And not a flat round oneI love pins and collect them so it's not. A bad thing to get a pin. But yeah that being the only thing you get is a real freaking bummer.But still it is just a limited edition, hopefully we get an awesome Collectors edition. Jeez This is the most ridiculous bull I have ever seen. Just a pin makes it a limited edition? Wtf.Seriously what the hell Square Enix, do they think we are unaware of how well they treat their Japanese fans? This is why Japan annoys me in general they never think their overseas fans want the exact same thing the Japanese fans get especially when it comes to merchandise

Think I'll go for the pin. It is still nice for a collectible.

Yeah. I agree. But I wish it wasn't the only thing or that you could by it by choice as a little collectible. :/

Whatever happened to stuff like the Mark of Mastery edition!? I mean I want something like that only for the Kingdom Hearts 2.5 hd remix! Or I'd at least settle for something like the Kingdom Hearts 1.5 hd remix limited edition! I mean an artbook and PS3 theme! Is that too much to ask for!?