Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AuraAce

Kingdom Hearts III Character Attire Discussion Thread.

A very discussed thing for Kingdom Hearts III Is what the attire for many of characters will be wearing. Nomura stated at the D23 Expo that Sora and Riku will both be getting new attires however he hasn't said anyone else will be getting new attires or rather hasn't confirmed anyone.

There is a pretty well done fan art I found of Sora, Riku and Kairi in Keyblade armor.

Posted Image

However I haven't found any other fan art for any other characters, feel free to discuss your ideas and theories on this thread!

Edited by Scottish Skarmory

Sora will probably have baggy pants and huge shoes.  I hope Riku continues with the jeans, because thus far he's the only guy in the KH universe who will wear them.

I mostly want Kairi to wear something more adventure worthy, because, as a girl, I can guarantee that dress-thing is neither comfortable nor practical, be it for adventuring, combat, or just sitting all day.

I hope they use armor in the final battle with Xehanort. The series tends to repeat itself or forshadow things. Like how Aqua woke up Ven & how Kairi woke Sora up on the beach, that's just one of many examples. I don't really care what their attire looks like throughout the rest of the game.

I wouldn't mind keyblade armor being an add-on to their outfit they wear occasionally but it wouldn't become the default outfits for KH3, TAV didn't wear theirs all the time so why would they hide our heroes under it?  It'll more than likely be similar to what he has, just expect zippers galore.  

Sora will probably have baggy pants and huge shoes.  I hope Riku continues with the jeans, because thus far he's the only guy in the KH universe who will wear them.

I mostly want Kairi to wear something more adventure worthy, because, as a girl, I can guarantee that dress-thing is neither comfortable nor practical, be it for adventuring, combat, or just sitting all day.

It'd be neat to me if she kept it some something similar to it with the big zipper down the front where there's just a epic moment where she unzips and boom ninja jumpsuit underneath.

Not sure for sora but maybe a colour thing of red and black? I really liked his DDD outfit so something like that?

For riku I think he should keep jeans or something and let's hope to heavens that he doesn't get terra like pants.

Kairi not sure maybe shorts or similar to aqua? I know it will have a blinding amount of pink soo yeah. If she's gonna fight then she'll need something that's made for fighting. A skimpy dress like she has now won't really do the job unless someone puts a pair of shorts or something underneath.

Kairi needs a serious attire change. She can't be fighting enemies in short shorts, she needs to look battle ready.

I'm pretty sure the Kairi will be against that. Short shorts means more chances for a glimpse of a panty shot. xD

Edited by spiderfreak1011

i hope they get lazy ad just put every singke character in an organization coat even the npcs even hayner pence olette even t he disney characers save time save money kh3 will come out tomorrow if im right 

Riku should off course have his signature sleeveless shirts, what an islander haha. SHOW THEM THE BICEPS!!

Lea should have flaming garments, Katniss style

about Sora and Kairi, they'll have their matching hoodies with the same color scheme froom KH2

All of them should have wayfinders now TEAM GoL!!!