Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AndrewHankinson

“Power sleeps within you. If you give it form it will give you strength. Choose well.”

“Power sleeps within you. If you give it form it will give you strength. Choose well.”  

163 members have voted

1. 1. “Power sleeps within you. If you give it form it will give you strength. Choose well.”

• SWORD – The power of the warrior. Invincible courage. A sword of terrible destruction.
    • STAFF – The power of the mystic. Inner strength. A staff of wonder and ruin.
    • SHEILD – The power of the guardian. Kindness to aid friends. A shield to repel all.

I chose sword. Never thought about it till now (I try them all out in various playthroughs) but at first glance, I always thought the shield sounded the kindest, with no negativity. But "a shield that repels all" can aid friends, yes, but it can also push them away.

Sword...

*Takes sword out of stone*

IIIIIIII HAAAAAAAAAAAAVVVVVEEEEEE THE POOOOOOWEEEEEEEEEERRRRR

I'm more of a offense type so you know... It's just because I'm not good at timing Blocks (unless its the Ice Titan Boss)

Swords. F*ck yeah!!! ... at least in general.

Choosing Shield is the best option for me in KHI though. Better to have defense than attack so you get that padding.

Shield. I want protect my friends and those who cannot protect themselves.

I read an interesting fanfic once, it was from Terra's perspective and explained that he chose the shield when he did his Dive to the Heart. That's why his keyblade is so big. It can shield his friends as well as attack. And his title is "The Vast Earth Protecting Bonds." It fits.

Also (boring, practical answer), I did some research before playing KH1, found out that choosing the shield and giving up the sword gives you the most well-balanced stats.

ok, my aswer is a little twisted probably....

i like sword... i prefer the power for protect friends..... but i choose staff xP

i prefer have a +1MP and i find myself pretty good with the order you get the skills xD

Edited by Aros

When I play KHI, I choose the shield, but in real life, I'd choose sword. Why? Because swords are awesome.

Oh, and you can use Zantetsuken:

Posted Image