Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

FINAL FANTASY XV – Dawn Trailer

Well more like a teaser than an actual trailer......cuz this trailer tells us nothing except one change in the plot concept regarding what his father was like in previous trailers

Oh well.....at least I knew better to not expect a release date especially with how chaotic and unorganized the development schedule for Square Enix is

Edited by Smash Mega Koopa

Why is everyone so mad the trailer was beautiful it certainly made me want more.  So what they didn't say a release date or window whatever at least it didn't say Now in Development or Still in Development at the end at least it said Pre-order which is still nice. I wasn't even expecting a release date or window at all as a matter of fact I don't expect one until TGS or even Jump Festa.  Also chubby cheek baby sassy Notics is cute.

Did they seriously have to elongate that scene but not show anything else? Really wanted a action/story trailer but with a bunch of scenes at the very least.

That's Square Enix for ya,style over substance

Sure I won't deny that Tabata made a great progress,but I thought we're done with the days of silence and CG lies,more transparency is demanded.

I think the worst bit is the dialog pay off 

"I will be with you... always"

couldn't have done

I dunno 

ANYTHING but that line?

Its also funny that its the only dialogue in the trailer but it isn't voiced at all.

That's Square Enix for ya,style over substance

Sure I won't deny that Tabata made a great progress,but I thought we're done with the days of silence and CG lies,more transparency is demanded.

If this is style then they need a new one. Trailers are supposed to get me hyped, they could've done this same exact thing but with more scenes, dialogue and stuff while ending with a shortened version of the hugging. But all I got was Naminé getting assaulted, Knights with guns, a dog, dad-hug-funeral, big things in the distance and a pretty song. Feels so unsatisfied.

Edited by Shana09

Ok STILL doesn't have a release date. But who cares i know the game is has been since years they haved announced it but there's still hope...

It's not the end of the world if it still doesn't have a release date.

(Waits for people to start to attack me about this comment).

Edited by MarieltheKeybasHGirl

Its also funny that its the only dialogue in the trailer but it isn't voiced at all.

If this is style then they need a new one. Trailers are supposed to get me hyped, they could've done this same exact thing but with more scenes, dialogue and stuff while ending with a shortened version of the hugging. But all I got was Naminé getting assaulted, Knights with guns, a dog, dad-hug-funeral, big things in the distance and a pretty song. Feels so unsatisfied.

Absolutely agree with you here.

It's for this reason I lost trust in Square Enix completely,like seriously out of context,especially for a new fan,this trailer won't mean shit cuz they'd have no idea WTF is going on and even then,this whoooole 3 minutes trailer could've been easily condensed into one minute,with the remaining two being gameplay but nope,Square loves to stroke their own dicks and be like:OOOH LOOK AT OUR AWEEEESOME ENGIIIIIINE,LOOK AT DEM LIGHTING,DEM EFFECTS AND DEM REALISTIC FACES....and as we all know them bluffing with their engines and tech demos has got them nowhere since 2006 up to this point

That's why I trust a company like Atlus with my RPGs......just look at the last Persona 5 trailer and then compare it to this

No voice acting, no release window, just a boring ass trailer that started off decently.

Just give me X-3 already.

do you really want to go through this with X-3 TOO? :P

Absolutely agree with you here.

It's for this reason I lost trust in Square Enix completely,like seriously out of context,especially for a new fan,this trailer won't mean shit cuz they'd have no idea WTF is going on and even then,this whoooole 3 minutes trailer could've been easily condensed into one minute,with the remaining two being gameplay but nope,Square loves to stroke their own dicks and be like:OOOH LOOK AT OUR AWEEEESOME ENGIIIIIINE,LOOK AT DEM LIGHTING,DEM EFFECTS AND DEM REALISTIC FACES....and as we all know them bluffing with their engines and tech demos has got them nowhere since 2006 up to this point

That's why I trust a company like Atlus with my RPGs......just look at the last Persona 5 trailer and then compare it to this

Usually they do a good job at balancing that (KH3 Trailer, the other FFXV trailers) but this one was definitely trying to show the engine off.

I hope the livestream will be giving better trailers hopefully to make up for it, but I wont get too hopeful for it.

I legit thought P5 got another trailer.

Edited by Shana09

Usually they do a good job at balancing that (KH3 Trailer, the other FFXV trailers) but this one was definitely trying to show the engine off.

I hope the livestream will be giving better trailers hopefully to make up for it, but I wont get too hopeful for it.

I legit thought P5 got another trailer.

There hasn't been a new Persona 5 trailer yet(not sure though)But they did share a lot of details later on and to be completely honest with you

I'm waaaaaaaaaaaay more hyped for Persona 5 than both FFXV and KH3 combined for one reason:At least I'll be alive by the time the game come out and they were more transparent and honest than Square Enix,at least Atlus has the decency to not throw empty promises