Ventus x Namine

Ventus x Xion

Vanitas x Kairi

Vanitas x Namine

Vanitas x Xion

Riku x Kairi

Riku x Namine

Riku x Xion

That's basically it for my KH straight pairings. Don't judge me >.<.

Oh, wait, I almost forgot. My only KH yaoi pairing is Roxas x Sora.

I have to pick Roxas and Xion!  Their tragic tale really struck a chord with me, and while I love Sora and Kairi, I just find Roxas and Xion to be so alluring and so sad! Their relationship, though blossoming, ultimately failed as things fell apart all around them!  And alas, what mattered the most, was remembered the least...

Roxas x Xion is my KH OTP!  I love this pairing so much! <3

I do like Sora/Riku and Xemnas/Saix as well though.  And some others that aren't on this list.

Hmm... I've gotta say it's probably Roxas and Xion. They shared such a strong bond and it's just really sweet! Yes, Roxas and Axel is another one of my favorites (Not in the yaoi fan girl way just friends I swear!!!) Namine and Roxas is sweet too but really, Roxas and Xion just share that bond since they both were basically puppets used in the orgainzation. It's just so.... ARGGHHHH!!! THE FEELS MAN THE FEELS....

And here comes the fan wars! Thank you very much kyungshidae! Seriously, you aren't supposed to asked this type of question because it can start wars in the KH community. It's basically... Posted Image

(Also, to answer Roxas and Namine for the WIN!!!!!! Forget Sora and Kairi, just give me their nobodies in love!)

My OTP is AquaxTerra but since it wasn't on there I voted RoxasxNaminé. I'm obsessed with RoxasxXion too but I just voted RoxasxNaminé because I was just in the mood for it today.

A list of my favorite KH pairings are;

AquaxTerra <333 (I want to cosplay this with my future husband not gonna lie)

RoxasxNaminé<333

RoxasxXion<33

RikuxXion(kinda)

Replica RikuxNaminé <333 (another faveeeee)

I also think Marluxia is one of the sexiest specimens ever although I don't ship him with anybody.

I also like SoraxKairi I just don't ship them hardcore.

And there is also one more pairing I really love...

My hidden secret...

My guilty pleasure...

VanitasxVentus

IM SORRY BUT I AM A TYPICAL FEMALE KH FAN GIVE ME A BREAK

it's literally the only KH yaoi pairing I like. I'd never want it cannon though

Xemnas is sexy too. And Zexion.

Edited by Aqua7KH

Roxas x Xion is really the only one I like.

I mean, I think Sora x Kairi is definitely the closest thing to confirmed romantic interest in these games, but I don't particularly like the couple (mostly because I'm not overtly fond of either character).

Prior to playing BbS I use to like Ven x Aqua, but now that I've played it I really have a hard time seeing their relationship as anything more than sibling-like. Never liked Aqua x Terra, and playing the game only made me like that ship less (no offense meant to anyone who does like it, though!).

My OTP is AquaxTerra but since it wasn't on there I voted RoxasxNaminé. I'm obsessed with RoxasxXion too but I just voted RoxasxNaminé because I was just in the mood for it today.A list of my favorite KH pairings are;AquaxTerra <333 (I want to cosplay this with my future husband not gonna lie)RoxasxNaminé<333RoxasxXion<33RikuxXion(kinda)Replica RikuxNaminé <333 (another faveeeee)I also think Marluxia is one of the sexiest specimens ever although I don't ship him with anybody.I also like SoraxKairi I just don't ship them hardcore.And there is also one more pairing I really love...My hidden secret...My guilty pleasure...VanitasxVentusIM SORRY BUT I AM A TYPICAL FEMALE KH FAN GIVE ME A BREAKit's literally the only KH yaoi pairing I like. I'd never want it cannon thoughXemnas is sexy too. And Zexion.

VanitasxVentus all the way

I really like the pairing VenxNamine. Even though it most likely will never happen in the canon. I mean Namine likes Roxas and Sora. But Sora is in love with Kairi and Roxas has Xion. So with Ven being like Sora in personality and Roxas in his body. I believe that Ven and Namine would be a really cute couple together.

I have to say that Sora and Kairi is one of my favorites because they are a nice couple. However, there are so many other pairs I like such as Aqua and Vanitas because that's a pair I would never imagine and Young Eraqus and Young Xehanort because that is where the rivalry and friction began (you actually can see it in the E3 trailer).

Edited by KingdomHearts3