Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Wan_Pisu

If you could have one super power, what would it be?

If you could have one super power, what would it be?  

118 members have voted

1. 1. If you could have one super power, what would it be?

• Super Strength
    • Flying
    • Super Speed
    • Breathing underwater/in space
    • Animal Transformation
    • Element Manipulation (Fire, Water, etc)
    • Being normal sounds better.
    • Something else? Share below!

Power to have all power.

I IZ GAWD!

Pffft, blood manipulation? Pfffttt, Smoketastic Man...? Powers like Delsin, the opportunities would be endless...

Edited by Gamerazor247

Mine is super weird. I would want to be able to go into any book, movie, game, etc.. and go through what the main character goes through in that book. For example, I would be Bilbo Baggins on his adventure to Erebor or Frodo to Mount Doom you know stuff like that. Why? Because I WANT AN ADVENTURE!!!!! Posted Image

I mean how cool would it be to travel through Middle-Earth or defeat Organization 13? I know it's not really a "power" but I would love to have it... Yep that's mine! Unique right?

If was given a choice to have one of these randomly chosen as my super power, they would be:

Will of the "D" (My middle name starts with a "D" actually. Or perhaps the will of the "V"! Aha!)

Transformation into certain creatures

Summon a variety of swords, but only one can appear at a time

I'm nerfing these since I don't want to be seen as "Too strong for his own good!"

Rock on!

I would like to have element manipulation. It's kind of what we see in KH especially with Master Xehanort and the KH2FM secret episode. As a keyblade wielder, I'll need that. Super strength is, in my opinion, more for someone bigger or a giant.

Telekinesis that can manipulate on a molecular level. Then I could do all of those things with applicable science

Need water? Pull water molecules from the very air

Need fire? Snap my fingers and mentally enforce the friction to create a spark then manipulate oxygen atoms to add fuel and spark a fire

Flight? Mentally carry myself through the air

Super speed? Manipulate the appropriate muscles by maybe extracting / eliminating that byproduct that causes leg muscles to get sore and slow down (that one episode of Magic School Bus where Ms. Frizzle cheated a race by letting the class soak up that byproduct from within her muscles, essentially soaking up her tiredness) (BIOLOGY!)

Ooh, I'd love to manipulate the elements (I assume you mean like ATLA, not the periodic table)  Then, I could Bloodbend; that would be such an awesome power!

Invisibility would be cool too though...

I actually have a few that I want lol

1) To possess a voice that can heal any disease with singing

2) The ability to poop 24 carat genuine gold or cry tears that can crystalise to form precious gems.

I think these 2 powers would make me a very valuable asset to society.