Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

dlc's are becoming really popular lately and i was wondering if kingdom hearts 3 had dlc what would you like to see from it? or would you rather not have it at all? personally i think it would be cool to buy some alternate outfits or maybe some keyblades, but i would hate buying more worlds to explore because that just seems like purchasing more of the story which should already be in the game 

I could see alternate outfits make it in, knowing Square. Maybe extra party members from Final Fantasies not already represented?Possibly worlds that don't really have anything to do with the main story.

Honestly, I'm really hoping that Kingdom Hearts III is one total, complete package, ya know?  I feel that the game doesn't need DLC, but if it gets some, then hey, I won't complain, as long as it isn't anything vital in terms of story!  If it's simple things like outfits and special accessories or whatever, then I'm fine with that! But honestly, I think the game shouldn't have DLC, ya know? :)

NO DLC! I would much rather they have extra content in with a complete game. I want to work towards unlocking outfits and keyblades through the game and story. Not by purchasing it  :sad:

Edited by xxClouDxxmoon

dlc's are becoming really popular lately and i was wondering if kingdom hearts 3 had dlc what would you like to see from it? or would you rather not have it at all? personally i think it would be cool to buy some alternate outfits or maybe some keyblades, but i would hate buying more worlds to explore because that just seems like purchasing more of the story which should already be in the game 

I remember talking about this in a different topic a while ago, completely agree.

It depends on what I'm wasting money on and the quality of the DLC. I rather there be none.

People are saying "no worlds" and everything, which I get, but I have a proposition: what if they use DLC to tell one of the side stories that perhaps couldn't get a full game? We've got so many untold stories, like most of what Riku was doing between CoM and the end of 2 (how he got Way to Dawn and Destiny's Embrace among other things), the full story of Mickey in the realm of darkness, and post CoM.

Those are just some examples. The base game would be the full package. This stuff would be extras that would be worth your time and weren't just left out of the base game. I honestly don't see what the issue would be if it was something like that, or even a 2 Final Mix type deal where the entire game is just better.

The only DLC I'd like is something along the lines of what Final Mix versions add. Maybe a year or so after release when Kingdom Hearts III Final Mix (we know it's gonna happen) gets announced, instead of excluding everyone outside of Japan like the original releases did then maybe make it available as a DLC - upgrade of sorts for people.

Honestly, I'm really hoping that Kingdom Hearts III is one total, complete package, ya know?  I feel that the game doesn't need DLC, but if it gets some, then hey, I won't complain, as long as it isn't anything vital in terms of story!  If it's simple things like outfits and special accessories or whatever, then I'm fine with that! But honestly, I think the game shouldn't have DLC, ya know? :)

Came in here to say this actually :)

I hate DLC. imo it's just an excuse for developers to release an unfinished game that you have to buy and then pay to actually get everything in the game. If I buy a game I don't want to have to pay extra to get everything in the game, I want it to be already completely done and in the game when I get it.

I mean... We're in the day and age where DLC is pretty much compulsory for a game to have because of how much revenue it generates. If they do a Final Mix sort of deal with KHIII I won't mind but if they do things like lock Keyblades or different outfits like KH1 Sora, KH2 Sora, Halloween Town Sora, etc off as DLC they shall feel the wrath of hundreds of thousands, if not millions of fans.

Its 2016 so every game HAS to: be broken, day 1 patch, microtransaction coins,, pay to win, outfit dlc

I can't remember what game it was off the top of my head, but I remember getting a game for PS4 not long ago that didn't have any updates, and I was so amazed haha.

It's not a deal breaker, but I'd prefer it if there wasn't. For some reason DLC always felt.... sort of cheap to me and a lame attempt to make money. Sort of like they're selling the game in pieces rather than as a complete package. If they do decide on DLC, I guess alternate outfits or perhaps an extra boss are alright similar to Final Mix like someone else said, although weirdly enough, I'd much rather buy a whole new Final Mix game than but the content as DLC.

Came in here to say this actually :)

As much as I love this, Square Enix is DLC obsessed, and with the closure of Disney Interactive, their DLC practices are not going to change anytime soon.