Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
AaySquare

Official Kingdom Hearts 3 release date speculation thread

53 members have voted

1. 1. When do you think Kingdom Hearts III will release in Japan?

• Q1 2014
    • Q2 2014
    • Q3 2014
    • Q4 2014
    • Q1 2015
    • Q2 2015
    • Q3 2015
    • Q4 2015
    • Q1 2016
    • Q2 2016
    • Q3 2016
    • Q4 2016
    • Never
    • Another option? List it below!

2015 seems to fit all the numerology KH tends to use often. First it's 13 years after 2002 the release of KH, also it's 3 years after KH 3D (three is used a lot just look at all the trios...three of them). Also July will fit well as Kh 3D was also released on July internationally (and in March (3) in Japan...) so the 3 year anniversary of the 10th anniversary game would be a nice match.

Sorry if I sound nerdy here, I just love numbers...which is one of the symbolisms I like about KH.

A lot of people already assumed that it'd be 2015 because Nomura wants to release one KH game a year, and has done so, and next year would be perfect for 2.5 followed by 3 in 2015.

It's perfect. 2.5 followed by 3 in 2015. It's perfect.

Well, I know this part made me very excited.

http://www.latintimes.com/articles/6113/20130709/kingdom-hearts-3-release-date-rumors-star-wars.htm#.Uh_CmDYo6Ul

You understand, right? (Save for response for after you click the link, & read everything, please.)

I SERIOUSLY doubt it will release in 2014, in fact, I'm positive. Way to early for a game that isn't finished developing. Odds are, it'll be 2015 or 16.

But I'll be grown up by then! In, 2015, I'll be 18, & in 2016, I'll be 19. People will think I'm too old, & say I'm acting like a child if I get this game. That's what I'm afraid of. My comment (at least in my own opinion.) has its share of both good news & bad news for me, in said order. [sigh]

Well, I know this part made me very excited.

http://www.latintimes.com/articles/6113/20130709/kingdom-hearts-3-release-date-rumors-star-wars.htm#.Uh_CmDYo6Ul

You understand, right? (Save for response for after you click the link, & read everything, please.)

But I'll be grown up by then! In, 2015, I'll be 18, & in 2016, I'll be 19. People will think I'm too old, & say I'm acting like a child if I get this game. That's what I'm afraid of. My comment (at least in my own opinion.) has its share of both good news & bad news for me, in said order. [sigh]

Same here: in 2016 I'll be... let's see... 18 NOW... 19 through 2014...  :  :  : 21. I'M GETTING IT ANYWAY!! DAMN THE HATERS! 

I don't know how to respond to that... but i'll say something anyway. Why would people think that Square Enix wouldn't want to release KH3 when it was confirmed? The game is taking a while because they were developing the other KH games because, story building. Plus there's 3D's secret ending. What more do the people need? Also, the date for 2014...that's too short to make a game. At most, 2016, or 2017. 

"Nope, Square Enix needs money. Kingdom Hearts 3 is potential money. Square Enix will make Kingdom Hearts 3 to make money." No, Tetsuya Nomura loves working on Kingdom Hearts. He's already decided that once he's done with Versus he's only going to work on Kingdom Hearts game (and probably non-Final Fantasy games)"  And besides "Kingdom Hearts 3" has been confirmed for release in the last half of 2014, well kind of. PS4 Cheats may have subtly confirmed that the game could be coming before the end of 2014, Gameranx.com reports.

Judging from those I'm gonna say that this whole thing is fake

Edited by TheKingdomkid

I went back to the source for the supposed release date but it didn't say anything about a release date?  I'd expect 2015 earliest unless they really rush it and it's not up to par

If KH or any SE franchise were going to be cancelled I'd suspect it more from bankruptcy than Nomura's lack of inspiration

End 2015 in Japan yeh..

FFXV comes end or summer 2014 in Japan.

Nomura said the trailer was released too early.

Low chance it will be end 2014.

Edited by KH4Real