Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Jake

Is your favorite Disney movie featured in Kingdom Hearts?

Is your favorite Disney movie featured in Kingdom Hearts?  

128 members have voted

1. 1. Is your favorite Disney movie featured in Kingdom Hearts?

• Yes! My favorite Disney movie was indeed featured in Kingdom Hearts.
    • Yes! I have multiple favorite Disney movies featured in Kingdom Hearts.
    • Nope. My favorite Disney movie was not featured in Kingdom Hearts yet.
    • Nope. I don't have a favorite Disney movie.
    • Another option? Tell us below!

Yes, unfortunately it wasn't represented all that well. I love the Hunchback of Notre Dame, but they really dumbed it down for DDD. That being said, a bad part in the KH series is still an amazing part in gaming standards.

Yup but there would be waay too many to count... pretty much everything except for the Little Mermaid. Got freaked out by Ursurla as a kid, and it was my least favorite world ^^ (sadly).

Yup but there would be waay too many to count... pretty much everything except for the Little Mermaid. Got freaked out by Ursurla as a kid, and it was my least favorite world ^^ (sadly).

You are not the only one freaked out by something as a kid, haha. I used to get scared whenever I had to fight in the darkness back when I first got Kingdom Hearts and it was late at night. When a heartless jumped out on me, I got scared badly. :P

Edited by CrownedCyborgHDMaster

There is The Lion King which is my ultimate favorite movie ever! And then there are movies featured that I like as well like......pretty much every movie except Alice in Wonderland (I thought the old classic Disney one was just too childish)! Even Tangled is in KH now, and that makes me very happy! I love Disney, and it is probably my favorite production studio that makes movies!

I don't really have a favorite. I'm just a Disney movie lover. Some I like better than others though.

You are not the only one freaked out by something as a kid, haha. I used to get scared whenever I had to fight in the darkness back when I first got Kingdom Hearts and it was late at night. When a heartless jumped out on me, I got scared badly. :P

Funny thing is that I was the same as a kid, but now it's one of my favorites. Edited by Andrew Rowland

My favorite Disney is Hercules so.... Yes x)

Boy, did you get spoiled with the Hercules fanservice.

Me, I love Aladdin, Lion King and especially Beauty and The Beast. Kingdom Hearts 2 really made the most out of Beauty And The Beast (they did the right thing by replacing Gaston with Xaldin). They could have used Cobra Jafar for Aladdin and Lion King could have had a Birth By Sleep appearance by having Ventus, Terra and Aqua travel to the world when Simba and Nala were cubs.

Edited by Guest

Boy, did you get spoiled with the Hercules fanservice.Me, I love Aladdin, Lion King and especially Beauty and The Beast. Kingdom Hearts 2 really made the most out of Beauty And The Beast (they did the right thing by replacing Gaston with Xaldin). They could have used Cobra Jafar for Aladdin and Lion King could have had a Birth By Sleep appearance by having Ventus, Terra and Aqua travel to the world when Simba and Nala were cubs.

Oooo good ideas. The Pride Lands was definitely a big world though.I'd still like to see Gaston, but Xaldin was a good choice. Especially in Days. Edited by Andrew Rowland

My TOP 5 Favorite Disney Movies Are:

• "Mickey, Donald, Goofy -- The Three Musketeers (2004)"
  • "Piglet's BIG Movie (2003)"
  • A Three-Way Tie:  "Secret of The Wings (2012)", "Tinker Bell And The Legend of The NeverBeast (2015)", And "Tinker Bell And The Lost Treasure (2009)"
  • "Pete's Dragon (1977)"
  • "TRON:  Legacy (2010)" (Currently)

Number(s) (1.) & (5.) Are BOTH In "Kingdom Hearts 3D:  Dream, Drop, Distance".  I Wish The Rest Would Also Appear....

post-39921-0-79017900-1416836168_thumb.jpg

My favorite Disney Films are The Little Mermaid, Pocahontas and Brave. Only the first got it's world and of they announce Pocahontas and Brave worlds for KH3 my life will be complete :3

As a side I would really enjoy a Disney Fairies themd world as well :D

I have more than one. My favorites that did make it in are Mulan, Hercules, and Tangled.  The ones that haven't made it in yet are Lilo and Stitch (I don't count the one from BBS), Wreck it Ralph,The Emperor's New Groove, and Frozen.