Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

I'm rooting for sora cause I'm a perverted little git. 

of course the main character will die even though Nomura said he'll still remain the star of the series in upcoming sagas

That's like a Zelda game without Link,and we know how Wand of Gamelon turned out

Sora's reaction: "Who's now the one that will NOT heal you, DONALD? TEHEHEHEHEHE"

I mean really think about it: Sora 'died' in KH1, Goofy in KH2. Even if it's only for a moment, I hope the next one will have Donald roasted in an oven.

Hmmm... I wanna say Lea, but have him do something epic and make a fire joke like "those who burn brightest last the shortest" before disappearing.

That or Terra, but then it would be awkward for Aqua xD

I vote Terra.  I don't think villains count cause sooner or later, you expect their death.  But going by the logic, killing anyone else would first produce a Heartless and Nobody who'll then be killed and recreate the original.  Since Terra's already gone through that process, like the series anatogonist MX, who will have an end put to him finally in KH3, you would assume the rules are that you can only do that nobody/heartless thing once before the death is final(otherwise it's a constant loop).  So Terra could die, like MX will, and not come back, helping show that death isn't such a joke in the series.  It's at a point now where a character "dies" and you just think when will they pop up again instead of actually feeling sad.