Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

Kingdom Hearts III news to be featured at D23 Expo Japan 2015, in November

In the latest issue of Famitsu Weekly, Tetsuya Nomura, the director of the Kingdom Hearts series has confirmed Kingdom Hearts III will be featured at D23 Expo 2015 on November 6. Nomura says that they "have some interesting things planned", he added there will be "Kingdom Hearts III news, and various things".

Click here to view the article

I seriously hope this isn't the only time we will hear more of KH3. Especially since Nomura promised us more info on this series this year. I would love it if they at least gave us more info at this year's E3 as well to tide us over until November.

Edited by Tails

I seriously hope this isn't the only time we will hear more of KH3. Especially since Nomura promised us more info on this series this yeat. I would love it is they at least gave us more info at this year's E3 as well to tide us over until November.

November is this year.

Trollmura always keeps his trolling skills well polished.

"expect more Kingdom Hearts 3 news in 2015" "Kingdom Hearts 3 news will be shown and talked about in November" Yes that is still technically this year but I was kinda expecting something at E3 as well, it might happen but it will probably be a trailer we already seen and same information we already know with little to no new stuff, something along the lines of, "the team is working very hard on this game expect more news at D23" and then at the actual event they will release a trailer that only the people there can see for a few weeks and then release it yay.....

"expect more Kingdom Hearts 3 news in 2015" "Kingdom Hearts 3 news will be shown and talked about in November" Yes that is still technically this year but I was kinda expecting something at E3 as well, it might happen but it will probably be a trailer we already seen and same information we already know with little to no new stuff, something along the lines of, "the team is working very hard on this game expect more news at D23" and then at the actual event they will release a trailer that only the people there can see for a few weeks and then release it yay.....

Square Enix is going to have it's biggest ever line-up at E3, hard to squeeze KH3 in.

that's seven months away. D:

I'm sure whatever they show off then will be amazing, but I hope they keep us updated/give us little tidbits of news in the months leading up to that to make the wait more palatable

Edited by J. Severe