Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Elfdemon_

Exclusive canon back story for Kingdom Hearts III shown at Kingdom Hearts Orchestra - World Tour - in Japan

Is this only exclusive to japan or will it be shown at all of the concerts?

That's currently completely unknown. Don't expect anything though unless it gets confirmed.

EDIT: The recordings of the voices are shown at the other concerts with English subtitles, instead of the voice actors performing.

Edited by Elfdemon_

Wow. On the plus side, it's nice to see how Kairi is regarding the training and to actually hear her talk to Sora again. Still, the idea that the other concerts might not get something like this bugs me. Unless each one get's its own thing, but I'm not sure if they'd be able to grab a hold of the English voice actors for any lines they could give. Guess we'll have to see how they handle the other concerts.

Wow. On the plus side, it's nice to see how Kairi is regarding the training and to actually hear her talk to Sora again. Still, the idea that the other concerts might not get something like this bugs me. Unless each one get's its own thing, but I'm not sure if they'd be able to grab a hold of the English voice actors for any lines they could give. Guess we'll have to see how they handle the other concerts.

I whole-heartedly agree with you there. I don't mind that they got something which others may not receive but rather that some concert goers might not receive anything special at all... I'll still enjoy the concert of course, but I guess it would be a bit disappointing in comparison.

But I also get why. KH did not receive any synchronization in a language other than English after KH2 and the VAs are American. Flying them to Europe or Singapore to say a few lines for example would be rather expensive and a bit blown out of proportion, but I think some sort of recording would be nice. They wouldn't have to be present and it could be coordinated fairly well.

Well now the whole Lea being a keyblade welder makes more since, Merlin has some hyperbolic time chamber. They said that he and the fairies would help him with their magic somehow but they never went into detail.

Edited by Kingdomhe

Calling it now. Xion will have her body back, she'll become her own person and everyone will remember her.

Nobody really dies in Kingdom Hearts so that's no surprise. I'm all for Xion's revival, I just hate the convaluted nature of how she existed in the first place.

Well now the whole Lea being a keyblade welder makes more since, Merlin has some hyperbolic time chamber. They said that he and the fairies would help him with their magic somehow but they never went into detail.

Hyperbolic time chamber??? DBZ-world confirmed??? Hahahaha  :tongue:

It's really nice to have this kind of thing while we don't get any news form KH III. But it also gets me worried, because it feels like these scenes won't be in the game, probably leaving most of us confused with the lack of background... but let's wait and see!

Isn't this cute this is the closest thing to Kingdom Hearts III at this point

At least we have SOMEthing. And besides, there's a concert in Paris NEXT week. I'm sure we'll get more info THEN.

Lea's training with me.

He apologized to me over and over again.

It's alright,

I'd say,

But he'd keep on apologizing...

Throwing this out there: the former hitman and villain is capable of apologizing to the people who he has hurt, and Riku still hasn't. (/rant over)

Throwing this out there: the former hitman and villain is capable of apologizing to the people who he has hurt, and Riku still hasn't. (/rant over)

Riku has spent all his time in CoM, KH2, and KH3D trying to redeem himself for what he did in KH1.

Riku has spent all his time in CoM, KH2, and KH3D trying to redeem himself for what he did in KH1.

And never once has he actually apologized to the people he's hurt. Hell, his entire motivation for staying in the shadows in KH2 is to specifically get out of having to say that he's sorry to people. 

momo_krys is still going to translate the Aqua lines in full, right? I mean I know it's probably something we're used to hearing from Aqua by now, but it's still just as important as the others, especially considering how you could argue the same thing about Xion's lines. Besides, it's still Woman's Month, so it's only fitting that we get to read everyone's lines! <3

" "I don't know, but I feel like it's something I must recall", He'd say... "

this part hurt my heart

I have a feeling in a proper English dub it would be read as "Don't know. Guess I just couldn't get it memorized." I mean, this is still Lea we're talking about, he's always gotta find a way to work that phrase into everything. "Committing to memory" just ain't gonna cut it, lol. 

Sometimes..... He'd stare at my face

So I'd ask him, what's wrong?

"I don't know, but I feel like it's something I must recall", He'd say...

I think Lea keeps staring at Kairi because he's faintly remembering Xion here but very faintly. I also like how he keeps apologizing to Kairi since he didn't get to do so as Axel, and I love how Xion's part shows how much she loved the small, simple things she did with Axel and Roxas.