Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sign in to follow this  
Power Jusho

What other Pixar world would you like to see in Kingdom Hearts III?

What other Pixar world would you like to see in Kingdom Hearts III?  

92 members have voted

1. 1. What other Pixar world would you like to see in Kingdom Hearts III?

• A Bug's Life
    • Monsters Inc./University
    • Finding Nemo/Dory
    • The Incredibles
    • Cars/2/3
    • Ratatouille
    • Wall-E
    • Up
    • Brave
    • The Good Dinosaur
    • Inside Out
    • Coco
    • Toy Story is enough Pixar for KH3

It's way too late, but for future I really wanna see a Coco world.

I'd like most Pixar for worlds but I have a feeling that there might only be one or two Pixar worlds left. I would love to see a MI world but so a Finding Nemo world. I like most Pixar so I really wouldn't mind much. I would love to see McQueen as a summon too.

I wouldn't count on Brave anymore since they are looking for unique worlds.
The next Pixar world that I want to see is Monster Inc. or mayby Up if there is still room for it.

Edited by KH4Real

I'd rather Toy Story be the only one for this game. There are other Disney movies they need to use. Next saga I think we'll be seeing more Pixar, but this one Toy Story is just fine alone.

But in the future, I would like an Incredibles or Monsters Inc. world. 

Edited by ghostwarmen

BRAVE for the win! Not only the environment would be AWESOME but the stories that can be worked out (assuming Pixar would make every world based on their films to have their own story) are countless. Merida would be on LEGIT partner IMO. Her arrow skills are on point and besides she is a great character who has been through some adventures of her own. Can you imagine a giant bear heartless fight on the mystic stones area? Pff I DO. The fire falls, the woods, the witch cottage, the kingdom ruins and DunBroch Castle itself! I mean it would make a super world IMO.

:D

Inside out is the only of those films that actually have interesting environments, vast majority of the others like Brave have incredibly dull scenery. Nothing i ever want to explore in KH.

Edited by GroovingOnUp

Toy Story is enough for a Pixar world being in KH3, so I don't expect to see another Pixar world in KH3, however, that only applies to KH3, I think it would be awesome to have another Pixar world in a KH game after KH3, though I wouldn't know which one would truly work best. :)

I would be very curious to see how Brave would work in Kingdom Hearts III! With that Unreal Engine, Merida's majestic mane would flow majestically so! xD

But seriously though, Dunbroch is a lush forest area with mysterious nooks and crannies, and I like the concepts of the willow the wisps, so that, coupled with an original story or even following the story of the film would make a great world to have in Kingdom Hearts III! :D

The Incredibles would be awesome too, as would The Good Dinosaur!

Monsters, Inc. hands down.

All those doors?

So many doors, so many possibilities….

Also, would Donald and Goofy fit right in while Sora would be a hazardous human? o_0

While I think that Toy Story is enough for Kingdom Hearts III, and while I think that both Monsters, Inc. and The Incredibles would make better worlds, I have to vote for A Bug's Life.  I feel like I am one of the few people who really like that movie, and when I came up with my own Kingdom Hearts idea many years ago, I included both Toy Story and A Bug's Life as worlds.

Edited by Dagesh Lene