Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter

A looong time ago, I started joking with people that Ventus was going to wake up, and  the whole series was gonna be a dream. But now, I think I may have spoken too soon....

We only can to see what happens next

see i only care if  the whole thing was a dream, if just from 3D on was a dream i would be fine, or even actually i could understand if sora never woke up from chain of memories, but i would be pissed of if they said that, i mean then the only real events that occured would have been KH1, and chain of memories.

ok let me sum this up i will be mad if, kingdom hearts 2 didn't really happen. to me 3D seems like a dream anyways so why not.

Here is a Theory:

Nomura has said that Sora is a character relatable to the players, what if Sora really is in a coma, and is just a normal person like us.

Perhaps he is just dreaming up all of the Kingdom Hearts universe, and that there is Disney characters in the games because Sora is a fan of Disney in real life, and all the original characters are someone he knows in real life.

Maybe Sora is going to wake up from his coma when he defeats Master Xehanort (his disease).

But hey, I hope this is not real, that KH chi is just in a dream state. :-D

see i only care if  the whole thing was a dream, if just from 3D on was a dream i would be fine, or even actually i could understand if sora never woke up from chain of memories, but i would be pissed of if they said that, i mean then the only real events that occured would have been KH1, and chain of memories.

ok let me sum this up i will be mad if, kingdom hearts 2 didn't really happen. to me 3D seems like a dream anyways so why not.

But it is a dream. Atleast 90% of it is. The only part which isn't set in the dream world is when they are in Yen Sid's tower.

I don't know whats going on any more ._. This series has reached an all new realm of confusing... Time travel, Dreams, Fortune telling, Illusions, places and heartless pulled from a thousand years ahead of their time... Chi needs to have a sit down with its players and explain everything... 

Maybe his "weird" thoughts/memories at the beginning of KH1 were related to Ven's thoughts or memories and he had an influence on how Sora had been thinking. But then again, idk if Nomura and the story writers even thought of Ven at that point...but who knows? Also, the statement at the beginning could relate to the ending of KH3 and a tragic-esque ending or something.  :/ It better not be a dream this whole time....

Every time I hear the word dream and with this revelation of chirithy, I suddenly remember of sora's first words in the series.

"I've been having these weird thoughts lately"

"like is any of this for real or not"

Sora said that quote in the cutscene before he wakes up on Destiny Islands so I think that was Sora's dream.