Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Soravids

Nomura says basic foundation for Kingdom Hearts III is 'close to complete'

That's really good news. It will take some time of course, but it's good to know that the game is progresing correctly. Like many say, I think end 2016 is the most logic release right now. I hope we can get some more fresh news and story details this year!

Edited by Moni_22

So what exactly dose this mean, from what I can seem to take from it is that they just finished getting all the small stuff that they want to have in the game, such as the mini-games, that doesn't seem all that promising that they are anywhere close to where they want to be, again I'm not 100% sure of what he exactly means by this and reading it didn't seem to help all that much, I mean if it was about story and development then I would understand but this...it just makes me think that this game is like 5% done if not less

...that's not good

this is still earlier than most games would be announced

I'm not sure I understand what you're saying. What do you mean?

I admit I'm uber hyped for this but I don't think I'd be ready for the game anytime soon, the later it comes, the better. Of course not like, 20 years later, but enough for the game to be enjoyable in every tiny detail. I trust Nomura on this, and I'm willing to wait.

And to the people complaining, I highly doubt anyone could do a better, quicker job than him, so just give your support instead of rushing things. <: