Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
Sora96

What is your favourite Robin Williams film?

What is your favourite Robin Williams film?  

133 members have voted

1. 1. What is your favourite Robin Williams film?

• Good Morning, Vietnam
    • Back to Neverland
    • Dead Poets Society
    • Awakenings
    • The Fisher King
    • Hook
    • Aladdin
    • Mrs. Doubtfire
    • Jumanji
    • Aladdin and the King of Thieves
    • Good Will Hunting
    • Flubber
    • Bicentennial Man
    • One Hour Photo
    • Robots
    • Night at the Museum
    • Happy Feet
    • Night at the Museum: Battle of the Smithsonian
    • Happy Feet Two
    • Something else? Let us know below.

I loved a lot of his films, Jumanji, Hook, Mrs. Doubtfire, RV, Night at the Muesem. But the one that I love of his most, was Aladdin. Genie, one of the best character's that Disney has ever made and voice by one of the best actor's ever. I'm going to miss Robin Williams, he was a good man :

Posted Image

Edited by TheWayToDawn

Honestly I cant pick just one. I love any movie he has done and even though I havent seen all his movies I would love to. Robin Williams will be missed and its tragic he left this world so suddenly. You will forever be missed Robin.

I've never watched all his movies and most of those I watched are very old films, hence I was little and I couldn't remember all them perfectly. But one thing that I know is that I always loved him as an actor, and I'm pretty sure he was an awesome person in real life as well. If I have to choose one in the list, Aladdin is most likely my favorite but then, to be fair, I have to say that -don't kill me- I don't like his Genie interpretation that much (I think Dan Castellaneta makes the best Genie of them all). Still, he's a Legend and he will always be one, rest in peace Legend!P.S.: I love your acting in "Hook" and yesterday I watched a part of "Good Morning, Vietnam" and damn, you're funny man! Can't believe a great comedian like you suffered from depression.. but I couldn't even say I'm surprised: the bigger the Light, the bigger the Darkness, the brightest smiles often conceal overwhelming sadness and depression..

I loved him in everything he played. Me & my mum bonded over his movies. Never forget what legend he was. We will never know what ms doubtfire 2 would of been like, but everything he was in was funny. I'm sure he would have been great in it. I mean that as a compliment to him. But that doesn't matter, in the end he was great guy,  not just a great actor. I'm sorry for his family. I can only imagine how horrible it is to lose your dad.

I've never watched all his movies and most of those I watched are very old films, hence I was little and I couldn't remember all them perfectly. But one thing that I know is that I always loved him as an actor, and I'm pretty sure he was an awesome person in real life as well. If I have to choose one in the list, Aladdin is most likely my favorite but then, to be fair, I have to say that -don't kill me- I don't like his Genie interpretation that much (I think Dan Castellaneta makes the best Genie of them all). Still, he's a Legend and he will always be one, rest in peace Legend!P.S.: I love your acting in "Hook" and yesterday I watched a part of "Good Morning, Vietnam" and damn, you're funny man! Can't believe a great comedian like you suffered from depression.. but I couldn't even say I'm surprised: the bigger the Light, the bigger the Darkness, the brightest smiles often conceal overwhelming sadness and depression..

I think you need to read this http://www.cracked.com/quick-fixes/robin-williams-why-funny-people-kill-themselves/?utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=fanpage&utm_campaign=new+article&wa_ibsrc=fanpage

Edited by KittensOnFire

Judge me all you want

Good Will Hunting xD

When I watched it in Philosophy class, I was hooked, I thought it was a good movie, and Robin Williams' performance there was really good xD

He was perfect in Good Morning, Vietnam.

Unlike some of the other films on this list, I've only seen that movie once. But both it and Dead Poets Society were really affecting in large part thanks to Robin Williams' role in them. It was also the film that really captured all angles of his tremendous acting range for me.