Web
Analytics Made Easy - StatCounter
soraspromise

New Kingdom Hearts HD 2.8 Final Chapter Prologue trailer released announcing release date & Kingdom Hearts III winter announcements

Man that trailer was amazing. And cool, KH 2.8 releases on the month of my birthday xD. Looks like SE decided to give me something good for my b-day lol.

Now I wonder who voices each new character in BackCover xD so eager...Funny how not 1 person is caring for 3D right now, even though it was a fun game xD0.2 gives you more than the RoD to explore, and the gameplay looks like it's going to be a blast.BackCover has great voice acting, incredible graphics (the scene with the orginzation figure on the mountain, thumbs up) and the story looks very gripping. I laughed when I saw the players too xDDEC 2016 WORLDWIDE RELEASE HYPE COMMENCEKH3 NEWS IN WINTERRRR, POSSIBLY NEW WORLDS

Now that I think about it, if the Master of Masters is the black-coated guy (which he seems to be), he seems to have more malevolent motives in mind...

And why the hell does he remind me of Braig?

Edited by Ultima Spark